One of the First GT500's to be Delivered

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
So, I take it he can afford a car like this from the YouTube proceeds thanks to people like my 14 year old daughter?

93 347 Cobra

Established Member

Fast forward to 2:25 for the ET confirmation. There's a brief clip of the run at the beginning.

He had that Gurney Flap installed which increases drag and downforce. He's losing MPH from that.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

Fast forward to 2:25 for the ET confirmation. There's a brief clip of the run at the beginning.

He had that Gurney Flap installed which increases drag and downforce. He's losing MPH from that.

One youtube DB talking about another youtube DB running on the track. For 26 min, shoot me please

93 347 Cobra

Established Member
One youtube DB talking about another youtube DB running on the track. For 26 min, shoot me please

I don't know that I would call the 2nd guy a DB. He's got a turbo 8-second Stang and a Demon and runs his own shop. If it was that first guy that ran 10.66@132 with wicker bills and the Gurney-flap installed at +350 DA then these cars will be running bottom 10s at 135+ in below sea level DAs with tires and a more experienced driver.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
10.6's without a helmet on!! Right on there youtube fam!!!

that's called click bait to the maxxxxxxxxxx. But you definitely wouldn't have to twist my arm to give his girl a lil sum sum

Coosawjack

Established Member
Store it in the catch can and dump it in a used oil container every month or so......easy peasy!!;):)

PCV used to do just fine runnig it all through the intake and burning it but buildup in the intake became a problem to some so now they've resorted to dumping it back in the oil..........CRAZY!! :eek:

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Definitely not. He only had 79k subscribers. Word is filthy loaded parents.
He was trying to get himself a FGT allocation a while back too, when he had even less followers.

I found him annoying and smug in the first few videos I saw of him, but when he went out of his way to bring up he was an SCCA comp licensed driver, I decided I wouldn't play to his ego anymore with clicks.

I've dealt with way too many douche bags like that at the track.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
how hard is it to get that license
I think it can be luck of the draw. If you enroll in the school and don't do anything too stupid, it basically costs money and showing you can follow a decent line.

The last guy I dealt with that said he had a "full comp license" on an SCCA day, was a very dangerous driver and also had no pace.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I think it can be luck of the draw. If you enroll in the school and don't do anything too stupid, it basically costs money and showing you can follow a decent line.

The last guy I dealt with that said he had a "full comp license" on an SCCA day, was a very dangerous driver and also had no pace.

so pretty much any idiot can get it

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
so pretty much any idiot can get it
I think if all you do is the school, the results can be mixed.

There are some ferociously fast/safe/consistent/aware/smart people out there who have earned every bit of their license. It's just not a guarantee that every person who gets one will be good.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I think if all you do is the school, the results can be mixed.

There are some ferociously fast/safe/consistent/aware/smart people out there who have earned every bit of their license. It's just not a guarantee that every person who gets one will be good.
Oh yea, any shit stick can get an scca license.

lol, good to know. So smug boy in the video isn't so cool that he had to mention he's an scca licensed driver.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
So, I take it he can afford a car like this from the YouTube proceeds thanks to people like my 14 year old daughter?
Word is filthy loaded parents.
^^THIS!

BUT WAIT!!!!!,.....THERE'S MORE!!!!!!!!! lol
Dude already has a 2013 or 2014 Shelby GT500 Super Snake 850HP car as well as a 2018 GT350R car. Add this current GT500 to the stable and that's 3 Shelbys now.
Word on the street,.........this car in the video was bought for 20K OVER sticker.
He also has a carbon fiber/track pack on order as well.
Damnnnnnnnnnnnn,......................o_O :confused: o_O

blk02edge

Established Member
^^THIS!

BUT WAIT!!!!!,.....THERE'S MORE!!!!!!!!! lol
Dude already has a 2013 or 2014 Shelby GT500 Super Snake 850HP car as well as a 2018 GT350R car. Add this current GT500 to the stable and that's 3 Shelbys now.
Word on the street,.........this car in the video was bought for 20K OVER sticker.
He also has a carbon fiber/track pack on order as well.
Damnnnnnnnnnnnn,......................o_O :confused: o_O
And a C8...

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
Although the price difference is huge, I remember being 21 and buying my 03 Cobra and being so excited and thrilled to have the most badass Mustang available at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread