One of a kind 04 Covra for sale

mdrc347

Established Member
$15,000

Car is located in Patch Grove, WI: 04 SVT cobra for sale. 53,000 miles. 4.6L supercharged 32 valve V8. 6-spd manual transmission. Supercharger is the factory Eaton model. It is rebuilt salvage title but all repairs and paint professionally done 4 years ago, and car has been restored to show car condition. It's screaming yellow with charcoal racing stripes. Stripes are painted on. Side stripes are a vinyl decal.

Everything works except A/C which needs a new A/C line. Being sold as is with the price reduced to cover the repair cost.

Many performance upgrades. Most are listed below. Car dynoed at 532hp 4 years ago when it was tuned. I no longer have the dyno sheets, and I don't recall the torque. It was roughly 550 ft lbs. Comes with extra parts that were purchased for the car and not needed: tubular front k-member and caster camber plates. Also comes with all the factory parts that I took off the car for modications, and 28" slicks mounted on weld racing wheels for the rear. Car was built for a street/strip car, though it's been to the track maybe a half dozen times. Car runs and drives like factory even with performance add ons.

Performance upgrades: Ported and pullied Eaton done by Posi Performance. Both upper and lower pullies have been changed. Twin GT pumps in tank. Single modified pump driver module. 60 lb fuel injectors. Head cooling mod to prevent detonation. Tuned and dynoed by Bob Kurgan in Byron, IL. Comes with handheld Diablo tuner with a tune for 91 octane pump gas and another tune for 104 octane racing gas. Full length stainless steel headers with 2 1/2" Basani x-pipe and 2 1/2" Basani cat-back. Afgo supercharger heat exchanger and radiator. Larger aluminum supercharger coolant resevoir. Cold air intake. Demon throttle body and blower inlet. Front coil over suspension. Tubular front k-member. Viper transmission upgrade (5th and 6th gear are different ratios). Viper extension housing. Stage 3 Spec clutch. Aluminum driveshaft. Independent suspension replaced with solid rear axle from a same year Mach 1. Solid aftermarket upper and lower rear control arms. Adjustable rear spring perches. Adjustable rear shocks. The ride height is all fully adjustable as is most of the rest of the suspension. 5 point roll cage with removable door bars installed. All pieces go with the car to make a 6-point cage. The only thing that needs to be installed to make the cage a 6-point is the passenger floor mount for the door bar. Moser rear axles. Ford Motorsport rear end carrier assembly with 4.10 rear end gear ratio.

Between the transmission modifications and rear end modifications, the car still cruises at 60 mph at 1600 rpm with a 4.10 gear. Car has over $5,000 in performance modifications and a $7,000 paint job and is being sold below NADA blue book. Asking $15,000. Price is not negotiable. I'm already more than $3,000 under book value. Serious inquiries only. Bring cash or bank check or no test drive. You can reach me by call or text at 262-417-2449. Please do not message me on here if you want a reasonably quick response. Thank you. Reason to sell is a family of 5 doesn't work well in these. It spends most of it's time sitting in the garage. This may be the nicest looking screaming yellow cobra in the country. I've been told so many times.

00D0D_acsBQGYKfSG_1200x900.jpg

00I0I_e5YZrK1ZDvn_1200x900.jpg

01414_5H2vXN2R1HZ_1200x900.jpg

01515_cWRQWN4Y5zo_1200x900.jpg

00k0k_4xTW1162cAY_1200x900.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread