One Last Picture

Junebug1

Established Member
Selling my Cobra isn't easy. I washed the car for the last time today, so I wanted to take a picture to put on my desktop. Well here it is.

Last edited:

01strimbullitt

BYAH!
Established Member
i was in the same boat as you! last pic of my cobra... :(
lastpicofcobra.jpg

Jefe

Established Member
Great looking car and a great price! Good luck!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice looking Cobra. You'll miss it for sure, but life goes on. Been there. Done that. :)

WydOpen

Established Member
Hey Kurt, I just came across this thread and wanted to let you know your old car is in great hands. I'm really amazed at the attention it attracts for not being very flashy. Even though I still don't have the title to register the car and I can't get temp tags, I pulled the plates off of my Fusion and drove it to pick up some Chinese take-out the other night.

At three different intersections I got compliments on the car (exhaust note and look) and the restaurant delivery driver came out after hearing me pull up and asked to see under the hood. I lit up the tires for him in the first three gears leaving the parking lot and saw him taking a video of it with his cell phone.

Anyway, this weekend I cleaned off the road grime it collected from the trip up from Florida on the transport truck and snapped a few pics...

[EDIT: Whoops, didn't realize I linked the original size photos]

Last edited:

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Always sad to see a nice car go, looks to be in good hands. I always thought the white/black top verts were the best looking vert

Users who are viewing this thread