one for the mustang boys

rudyzturbota

Established Member
NOT!!!
it maybe old news but it still tells the truth.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDB_cj1x6fc"]YouTube - The Nashville Network - Car & Driver: Camaro vs Mustang[/ame]

Last edited:

Don Juan

Established Member
unsuccessful_troll.jpg

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
lol, should've editted out the part that says the total sales of the camaro and trans am combined were still out sold by the stang

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
:fm: I cant believe how big of an F'in MORON you are!!!! Why don't you just go back to Chevy forum, and leave SVTP. :nonono::bash:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Old video! Old news! LOL! The Mustang has always been America's favorite pony car. Performance competition has been a seesaw battle, though, from the getgo. Let's focus on today, where GM had the opportunity to do something special with the new Camaro to put it a notch or two above the Mustang. Too bad for the Camaro fans that GM decided not to produce the one Camaro that could approach the performance of the lofty GT-500......the Camaro Z-28. Until they do, the Mustang will continue to reign supreme over both the Camaro and the Challenger.

rudyzturbota

Established Member
Old video! Old news! LOL! The Mustang has always been America's favorite pony car. Performance competition has been a seesaw battle, though, from the getgo. Let's focus on today, where GM had the opportunity to do something special with the new Camaro to put it a notch or two above the Mustang. Too bad for the Camaro fans that GM decided not to produce the one Camaro that could approach the performance of the lofty GT-500......the Camaro Z-28. Until they do, the Mustang will continue to reign supreme over both the Camaro and the Challenger.

i dont believe the gt-500 is considered a Mustang, isnt it ford gt-500? not only that the Camaro out did the Mustang GT an Challenger. I well leave it at that.

for all you other clowns, dont get all butt hurt, i did this just for amusement an it work, im laughing my ass off at your reply's, so thank you. lol.

Hell i got beat not to long ago by a mustang cobra, so i can careless. but compare stock to stock Camaro is still ahead as far as the pony cars go. even the v6 Camaro beats the Mustang GT, now thats funny, lol.

Last edited:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
And yet the Mustang still out sold the Camaro which eventully lead to the Camaro's demise.....ouch.

Although the Camaro is back but picked up right where it left off, getting beat by a car that is now 6 years older than it......ouch again.

Last edited:

floyd4ford

Ford guy
Established Member
i dont believe the gt-500 is considered a Mustang, isnt it ford gt-500? not only that the Camaro out did the Mustang GT an Challenger. I well leave it at that.

for all you other clowns, dont get all butt hurt, i did this just for amusement an it work, im laughing my ass off at your reply's, so thank you. lol.

Hell i got beat not to long ago by a mustang cobra, so i can careless. but compare stock to stock Camaro is still ahead as far as the pony cars go. even the v6 Camaro beats the Mustang GT, now thats funny, lol.

Wat? Slow down and proof read before you hit submit reply!

Users who are viewing this thread