on3Performance TT kit??

dabster

Established Member
Hey guys I searched but didn't come back with anything useful. Has anyone ran the on3 TT set ups for the coyote? There's a local here with one I saw at the strip this past weekend, didn't get a change to talk to him.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
Did you try searching? Because there's a very long thread full of sh*t talking and opinions on the products somewhere out there

dabster

Established Member
This isn't my first time on a forum. I did search, It's kind of an odd name or maybe I just didn't put in the correct terms in the right order ha. I searched their name every way possible, on3perforamance, on3, on 3 perforamnce, etc etc. I really did attempt it. Disregard if there's that much info on it being bad. I was just curious as he was running pretty well at the track.

Last edited:

FIVEHOE

Established Member
I remember seeing it not too long ago. I won't comment on the product since I have no experience with it. But the general consensus amongst members seems to be "you get what you pay for"

If I was on the comp I'd try and help you find it. Go a few months back and you should see it.

ArtVandalay16

Established Member
Look up "boosted5.0" on Instagram...he'll give you insight...
Cliff notes: not positive

dabster

Established Member
Thanks for the input guys, I figured it was shit ever since I saw the pricing, that's just too cheap for twins.

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
Thanks for the input guys, I figured it was shit ever since I saw the pricing, that's just too cheap for twins.

It's not necessarily the price that would make products "shit". It's what the products are made out of and their fitment that make them shit.

There are products that are shit that cost a lot (hellion single kit) and there are products that are great and are fairly affordable (paxton kit).

If you did get this kit, I would get new clamps, turbos, bov's, wastegates, better fittings, etc.

331coupe

Established Member
Is the hellion twin turbo kit worth a shit? It seems I hear a lot of horrible stuff about there single setup(not getting it, so never looked into the actual issue).

ArtVandalay16

Established Member
My buddy has single kit...fitment looks great to me. He installed it himself on jack stands, zero complaints.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
Is the hellion twin turbo kit worth a shit? It seems I hear a lot of horrible stuff about there single setup(not getting it, so never looked into the actual issue).

their twin kit is pretty awesome. i have not seen any negative posts about it. there are quite a few out there. its a bit pricy. for the money i rather go with the cprsm single kit. from what i have seen i think is the best turbo setup out there period.

6SpeedFreak

Established Member
Yup and it dynoed 552/597 on 7.8 psi and that dyno is about 20 hp stingy! I have zero complaints with my hellion kit...Most of the problems with the kit are when you go over 11psi...and I never plan on doing that...Im quite happy where I am!

dabster

Established Member
Yup and it dynoed 552/597 on 7.8 psi and that dyno is about 20 hp stingy! I have zero complaints with my hellion kit...Most of the problems with the kit are when you go over 11psi...and I never plan on doing that...Im quite happy where I am!

What are some of the issues you were having?

6SpeedFreak

Established Member
What are some of the issues you were having?

I don't have any issues. But they say when you turn up the boost you get valve float and back pressure issues. I don't know about that because I'm quite happy staying at 9 psi and below. I believe around 11 to 14 psi they start having problems with the kit.

dabster

Established Member
I don't have any issues. But they say when you turn up the boost you get valve float and back pressure issues. I don't know about that because I'm quite happy staying at 9 psi and below. I believe around 11 to 14 psi they start having problems with the kit.

I mean, it seems logical enough that if you're going to turn it up, just a simple rod/piston/valvespring kit and you're god for a good while on power. I'm not big on pushing limits waiting for something to break.

Users who are viewing this thread