ON3 twin turbo NEED HELP!!!

jassoom55

Established Member
Hello Guys

Today I have finished installing my on3 twin turbo and Im suppose to strand the fuet the car today, So I tired to start the car but for some reason it would not start. Im 100% sure that everything is wired correctly, every ground is connected, PCM connecters in the right spot, starter solenoid will only click but will not crank the engine and the fuel pumps are working. please check out this video also I took when I tried to start it up.

I would really appreciate any advice or help.

[video=youtube;39iugyfJ-90]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39iugyfJ-90[/video]

johnny3gears

On3 Budget Turbo Club
Established Member
Probably a dead battery. Had this happen when I helped a guy install a new throttle body one time. Hope that's all that's wrong.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
All 4 grounds are grounded from the computer/relay box wire harness? And I'm assuming you extended the relay box wire to the battery. Besides that if you have a start up tune it should at least crank. It's not a issue with the kit though... Oh yea make sure the alternator wire is on and tight as well.

jassoom55

Established Member
Battery is ok, ak 4 grounds are connected, and tbe fuse box is getting power.

Im getting crazy here !

Tuffnuts23

Established Member
Look in your manual for the ignition fuse in the kick panel. Off the top of my head I want to say its number 13

Edit: Yeah, I was way off. Fuse 27

Last edited:

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Ummm you check what johnny3gears said? Gotta back track what you did man. Only thing you mess with when installing that kit is a few grounds and the alternator wire. Also the tune but it will crank with a shit tune.

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
Probably switched the two rectangular plugs that got relocated, by the battery junction box and pcm.. they plug in two ways and it only runs one way lol. Happens a lot.

hitmix300

Established Member
my alternator positive lead accidentally touched ground during the end of my install and it hurt the 200A mega fuse up by the positive battery terminal. it reacted exactly how your car did in the video. check your two big fuses up by the battery. hope this helps man

jassoom55

Established Member
thanks for the help guys, unfortunately I had an emergency and had to travel, I will be back next month and check everything again. please if u have any other advice let me know so I could try it as soon as I get back.

Users who are viewing this thread