On3 turbo kit

coposrv

Established Member
I have a centri now... I just don't want to do all that work to swap to turbo and have a bunch of issues. My centri set up is very reliable and has not caused me any issues since I have had it.

I’ve installed a few turbo kits. None fit better than a kit built around the car. That said I’ve also owned a bunch of centri cars. I’m still rocking a centri blower now. Unless my next build is all out I’m not going turbo.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Marvin9075

Established Member
I’ve installed a few turbo kits. None fit better than a kit built around the car. That said I’ve also owned a bunch of centri cars. I’m still rocking a centri blower now. Unless my next build is all out I’m not going turbo.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

From the info I got on here I am dead set on doing the upgraded treadstone intercooler and the 10 % overdrive... really hoping this will give me the increase in power I am looking for

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
with changing the intercooler out, is there a need for a retune?

It could, I would ask your tuner. Going from the CX Racing to the Treadstone should cut down on the restrictions so you could see an increase in boost with the same pulley combo.

You also may not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread