On3 performance Twin Turbo kit

konabluekiller

Established Member
ock
to bad we are

Driving directions to West Palm Beach, FL

Distance: 1130.83 miles — Time: 16:47 h

we could settle this shit quick.

be sad a stock longblock dragging a built motor.

Dammit Larry, why you gotta go pickin on built motor cars with your little stocker. Lmao I'd love to see that race! I wanted a Paxton, and you got one. Now Im wanting to get the rest of my parts for my TT build... And if you go turbo before me, I'm kicking a dent in your fender lol! Are you going to Evadale for street night on the 12th?

stang8psi

Established Member
I mean it's quick no doubt but there is a local guy with a thread above this one who has basic bolt ons in an auto going into the 10.8's-10.7's ALL MOTOR at 124.. Maybe I am expecting a bit more!

ArtVandalay16

Established Member
He's been telling people it makes anywhere from 800 to 1000rw when in fact it makes 740rw. Its out of fuel system and he's out of money. He's also been telling people he has a new job as a mechanic at Gas Monkey Garage.

A 740rw Mustang will not put that many lengths on a full bolt on Z06, period. It takes a Mustang 175rw more to overcome the weight advantage to hang with a Z06. To put that many lengths on a bolt on Z06 would require much more than 740rw.

Looks like he does actually work for GM...wonder if the Z06 mods were also true?

stretchb

Established Member
Ill attempt to momentarily change the direction of the thread

I went to the track on gate pressure last night, 6psi.

Best pass was 10.85 @127
Best 60' was 1.54
Leaving the line at 2400

The 2-3 shift is way off and the 3-4 isnt quite as bad but its off as well. I had trouble hooking in the left lane and took 2-3 passes in the right. It will go into the 1.40's the way it sits and I think with the shift point ironed out, it has a 10.6x the way it sits without even turning the boost up. We rented the track on the 3rd and I believe my tuner is going to take a partial day and meet us out there. That should give us the time to get it dialed in to see how it does and then turn the boost up a little.

not bad.. glad to see it 60 foot'n.

stretchb

Established Member
ock

Dammit Larry, why you gotta go pickin on built motor cars with your little stocker. Lmao I'd love to see that race! I wanted a Paxton, and you got one. Now Im wanting to get the rest of my parts for my TT build... And if you go turbo before me, I'm kicking a dent in your fender lol! Are you going to Evadale for street night on the 12th?

just depends on if i still am a Paxton owner.

BLK2012GT

Established Member
Says the guy who was moping around the pits cuz he was running 13's on borrowed tires and couldnt do a burnout. :lol:

I wouldn't be talking there man. He beat you twice at the track and you miss 4th not once, not twice, but three times. Talking about a driver mod.:lol1:

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
I wouldn't be talking there man. He beat you twice at the track and you miss 4th not once, not twice, but three times. Talking about a driver mod.:lol1:

As you said, he only won because i couldnt get the damn thing into fourth not because he was faster. I was dragging him all the way to the 1000ft mark.:rockon:

on3performance

127 trap = about 550whp right? Sounds about right for 6 psi.

We are making right around 570 wheel. I have trapped just shy of 129 with the stock converter. This time out we were down a few mph but also cutting almost 6/10ths of a second off the 60' this time out.

I have an electronic boost controller sitting here right now so Ill throw that on for next time out. Im going to turn it up to maybe 9-10 psi and see where that gets us.

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
We are making right around 570 wheel. I have trapped just shy of 129 with the stock converter. This time out we were down a few mph but also cutting almost 6/10ths of a second off the 60' this time out.

I have an electronic boost controller sitting here right now so Ill throw that on for next time out. Im going to turn it up to maybe 9-10 psi and see where that gets us.

I was close!!

what kind of dyno?

Bud

Established Member
Nice times, good 60 too. When is the next track outting for the higher psi tests?

Users who are viewing this thread