On3 install - driver side intercooler piping

wakebum2507

EVLTWNS
Established Member
Lol, what would you like to see? Anything? Issues? Nudes?

anything and everything would be appreciated! shoot me a text, if that's easier. i'll be installing my kit here in the next couple weeks so anything and everything would help.

832-858-9897 - Cam

(no noodz)

I'll be at Tx2k15 too.

JTS_7

Established Member
bfj97m.jpg

28o2s3.jpg

anyone else have this issue? My downpipe is being pushed into the manifold......no matter how I adjust the turbo.....

Last edited:

cb900f

Established Member
I haven't had a chance to work on it much. I did get the drivers side puzzle worked out. Just need to connect it. I'll get pics. Just an FYI. Heres the clearence between my passenger side header and DP.
20141217_200135.jpg

GT350pwns

Established Member
In for pics and reviews of the kit.

Are you running the stock kit or have you upgraded anything? I'm planning on grabbing this in the next few months and adding tial bov and wastegates.

BlueSmokem5.0

Established Member
installed this kit on my buddies 13' GT a few weeks back , had the same problem with the downpipe clamp hitting the header, didn't seem to cause an issue. We had our share of fitment issues with the kit but worked through them and now there is another monster loose in FL :burnout:

JTS_7

Established Member
installed this kit on my buddies 13' GT a few weeks back , had the same problem with the downpipe clamp hitting the header, didn't seem to cause an issue. We had our share of fitment issues with the kit but worked through them and now there is another monster loose in FL :burnout:

I ended up using a pry bar to hold it in position while tightening v band.

Once my car is tuned, I will be doing a proper review.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread