On the Hunt.

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
I'm on the hunt for a terminator.

As most of you know my 2004 AB Mach 1 was totaled yesterday. Now I'm looking to get behind the wheel of a terminator. So, here... we... go!

Looking for:

- 2003-2004 Cobra
- Any color except SY
- Trying to keep the miles under about 70-80k, but if it's clean and mechanically sound the amount of miles may not be a concern
- Can have mods, but nothing too crazy
- Cash limit right now looks to be right at about $20k

If y'all don't mind, I'd like to ask if the SVTP family will keep me posted if y'all see something in your local area that I might be interested in. I hope that's not too much to ask.

Also, since I've never dealt with a terminator before, I'll be posting cars I'm looking at on here to get y'all opinions.

Last edited:

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
Good luck man. Hope you find something to replace that Mach.

Thanks brother. The plan now is to just keep my eyes open and I've got a few guys here locally that are doing the same. If I don't find the right one by the time I ship for recruit training in late June I'll just sit on the cash and accumulate more from my paychecks so that by the time I get to my first duty station I'll have a much better spending range. :beer:

But, the wait is gonna suck.

TorchedCobra

Banned
As most of you know my 2004 AB Mach 1 was totaled yesterday. Now I'm looking to get behind the wheel of a terminator. So, here... we... go!

Looking for:

- 2003-2004 Cobra
- Any color except SY
- Miles aren't too much of a concern to me as it being mechanically sound
- Can have mods, but nothing too crazy
- Cash limit right now looks to be right at about $20k

If y'all don't mind, I'd like to ask if the SVTP family will keep me posted if y'all see something in your local area that I might be interested in. I hope that's not too much to ask.

Also, since I've never dealt with a terminator before, I'll be posting cars I'm looking at on here to get y'all opinions.

Coupe or vert matter?

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
Goodluck man, just gotta keep monitoring the marketplace from day to day. A good deal usually pops up here and there

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just read your other thread. I hope you find your Terminator soon. You might want to check Hi-End Auto. They always have a good supply of '03-'04 Cobras.

coposrv

Established Member
Thanks brother. The plan now is to just keep my eyes open and I've got a few guys here locally that are doing the same. If I don't find the right one by the time I ship for recruit training in late June I'll just sit on the cash and accumulate more from my paychecks so that by the time I get to my first duty station I'll have a much better spending range. :beer:

But, the wait is gonna suck.

The wait will suck but it may be worth it. Nothing wrong with putting cash in the bank for the time being.

Users who are viewing this thread