??? on mods that are needed

02_lightning_NP

Air Assault
Established Member
Ok heres my issue, i just bought heads and cams off 03hostilesvt a couple months ago...thank you by the way. and i also just bought a brand new magnum powers sc, ive already got my 255 fuel pumps and a larger 95mm MAF, single blade TB, with a ported plenum, and ive got a few more items put on the truck to make me a tiny bit faster. I've also started talking to paschal performance on a stroker short block. with a billet stroked short block punched to 6.0l plus my ported heads and stage 2 cams, what would i need to run 11's? what pulleys should i use and will i need the sauce. I have plenty of time to work on this because im currently deployed to iraq recovering at the baghdad hospital, its gonna be a hot minute before i get home because i just started walking again...long story.anyways any info will help thanks guys

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
That's king of a loaded question. The reality of it is that you need more than just power mods to run 11s. Do you have traction bars? What kind of tires? Tranny mods? Some of these will have a direct impact on the times you want to run. That being said I think you've laid a good foundation.

One other question, what brand is the MAF? Is it just a housing or is it a complete aftermarket maf?

02_lightning_NP

Air Assault
Established Member
well i ve got the lakewood bars underneath already and i have set of the mickey thompsons street drs going on come summer time. its a sniper maf...good call by the way, the trans only has the lfp valve body in it with a 4x4 pan covering it. ive also dropped the front end three inches and the rear 4 inches via belltech.

Users who are viewing this thread