OMFG Terminator fans check this out.

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
This is gonna look sick on my desk at work!!! Normal price is $110.99 on sale for $55 right now. I think it would be a cool prop for car shows too.

Lionsgate Shop T2 Complete Collectors Set – Holiday Sale Promotion
T2skull.jpg

For a limited time only, we’re giving our Terminator 2 fans a HUGE discount off the price of the T2 Complete Collector’s Set. We have just 500 of these uber-special edition sets to offer at the bargain price of $55 each (a savings of 50%!!) for this holiday season. So act now before we run out!!

The T2 Complete Collector’s Set offers the chance to enjoy the unforgettable action epic anywhere, anytime. This explosive 6-disc set includes the deluxe T2 Skynet Edition Blu-ray, both the Extreme Edition and Ultimate Edition DVDs and a digital copy of the movie compatible with iTunes or Windows Media. Together, this means you’re getting every T2 special feature ever released on DVD or Blu-ray.

And to top it all off, the T2 Complete Collector’s Set comes packaged with a 14-inch collectible T-800 Endoskull bust that will light up your display case or desk, plus it plays cool sound effects from the film. Don’t miss these incredible holiday savings while supplies last!!

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
Pretty cool idea, would be great at Car shows for people who understood why you had a Terminator head on your car lol.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I poke around on the blu ray forums now and then and people were bashing that set. I guess the skull is plastic and really cheaply made. just an fyi

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
I poke around on the blu ray forums now and then and people were bashing that set. I guess the skull is plastic and really cheaply made. just an fyi

So are our cars so that would be even better :lol1:

Just kidding!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Not quite what I expected, but still neat for the price. I doubt many would correlate the skull with the '03-'04 Cobra though. Heck, go for it and see what happens at the next show you do. :)

Users who are viewing this thread