Older Hellcat owner getting down!!!

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
When I was 50 years old, my ex exclaimed that I would never grow up. I have to give her credit, because at 70, I still haven't grown up and the future doesn't look promising either. lol
That is awesome. Growing up makes life boring. I have to say that I would enjoy having a beer with most members on this forum.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That surely wasn't his first rodeo. LOL. I'd venture to say that he's had a lot of racing experience over his many years. We old guys (sometimes) can still get it done. :)

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
That was a very awkward chat haha

Old man was like...
giphy.gif

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Saw this pop up on the tube. Pretty cool video. The POV is killer too. Need to get me a POV set up.

Im hoping to stay that cool through my old age.

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
Great video. Love the burnout at the end. I was kinda worried they were gonna race in that busy area, but they took it to highway. Of course, in my area, if you get caught racing, it's punishable with severe fines and all kinds of BS.

GT915

Established Member
I really liked that video. I also like everyone's response here. I'm a part of another online car community where this video was posted. It immediately went to a hellcat hate fest with people making excuses as to why the vette got bested. I just thought it was cool to see the old dude giving it hell. Hopefully that'll be me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread