Old Chevy Blazer whoops SRT Jeep!

wjk

Established Member
[youtube_browser]fJy8E13iHGc[/youtube_browser]

wjk

Established Member
Oh boy I'm going to get a lot of heat for this repost!

My only defense is that the other thread says nothing about Jeep or Blazer.

Flame suit on!

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
Sorry but I visit this sight quite often (as you can see from the post count) but this is the first time I have seen this. I have not looked past this thread as of right now but.....WOW. I would like to know the back story to this and how it ended up.

jcr

Established Member
Sorry but I visit this sight quite often (as you can see from the post count) but this is the first time I have seen this. I have not looked past this thread as of right now but.....WOW. I would like to know the back story to this and how it ended up.

AFAIK, it's some kind of demolition derby type race, where all that ramming and such is completely allowed. Pretty sure this guy was just a dumbass bringing a nice ride there and expecting to come out in one piece.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I never saw this video before yesterday. And I'd love to know what, if anything, happened between the drivers after the video ended.

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
if that was me in the jeep & you decided to play dirty. I calmly hook a uturn, line her up & mat the gas head on with the white truck coming home for the finishline. Technically he has to cross the finishline to win, that's not happening today. Cole Trickle school of driving. :)

RAWRIGHT

Established Member
I would have just plowed right into him at the end of the race, cars going to the body shop already anyways.:shrug:

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
AFAIK, it's some kind of demolition derby type race, where all that ramming and such is completely allowed. Pretty sure this guy was just a dumbass bringing a nice ride there and expecting to come out in one piece.

Well then -1 for the srt8 driver haha. He could have just given it to me and called it a day instead of trashing it by racing some hill billy.

tt54l32v

Established Member
You have never driven untill you have hit somebody on purpose. Did a demo derby once, prob the most fun i have ever had in a car.

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
yyyeaaaahhhh . . . that wouldn't end well with me.

Although I agree with what some other people said about teh SRT owner being a moron for bringing a nice car to a dem race.

But still . . .

2fast240

Established Member
I was there, police were already in the pits and the jeep owner was immediately removed from the race track and the blazer driver received a lifetime ban. SRT driver couldn't do anything due to the waiver everyone signs before doing the spectator drags.

Also to those suggesting to turn around and hit the blazer, there is a video of a pontiac doing that exact thing to a old caprice that ran him off the track at the same track. Will see if I can find it.

shelbymopar89

Established Member
I was there, police were already in the pits and the jeep owner was immediately removed from the race track and the blazer driver received a lifetime ban. SRT driver couldn't do anything due to the waiver everyone signs before doing the spectator drags.

Also to those suggesting to turn around and hit the blazer, there is a video of a pontiac doing that exact thing to a old caprice that ran him off the track at the same track. Will see if I can find it.

I posted the video you are talking about in the other thead a page or two back. It is labeled as his (SRT8) revenge race, but that does not seem to be true if the blazer received a lifetime ban :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread