Oklahoma checkin in!

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
Always been a Ford guy (Stang/Tbird) and just found this site the other day while doing some searching for another ride. Lots of great info here. Seems WAY better than other's out there.

My 'stangs

95 Cobra
100_1235HDRToned.jpg

65 V6 Coupe
1965Mustang-2-2.jpg

83 GT Vert (For sale :thumbsup:)
1983MustangBrickWall5-1.jpg

95 Bird
Untitled_HDR2.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance! Awesome Fords there. Very creative and appropriate background for the T-Bird photo. :)

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
Welcome to SVTPerformance! Awesome Fords there. Very creative and appropriate background for the T-Bird photo. :)

That's what I was thinking when I drove by the painting the first time. Works with the color scheme. :thumbsup:

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
Where at in OK? Looks like green country out near chouteau or tallequah, or closer to McAlester. Anyways great lookin cars and I'm surprised no one mentioned the 5.4 badge on the vert! Pics of that would be sweet!

Beerdog80

Crazy Oklahoman
Established Member
Where at in OK? Looks like green country out near chouteau or tallequah, or closer to McAlester. Anyways great lookin cars and I'm surprised no one mentioned the 5.4 badge on the vert! Pics of that would be sweet!

Altus, actually. My way of making people scratch their heads. I do get really darn tired of the question "You put a Triton truck engine in there?" :cuss:.

1983FordMustangGLX-8DH.jpg

1983FordMustangGLX-14DH.jpg

1983FordMustangGLX-27.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I missed the 5.4 badge. Can you post a picture of the engine bay?

Users who are viewing this thread