Ok........who STILL watches Lost?

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
I ahve watched since the beginning and still do. It is a staple at our house along with Heroes, House and NCIS.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
If you watched the show you would know the answer to this. They were no longer lost a good while before this season;-)

thus making the name of the show retarded :shrug: :poke:

they should change the name to , used to be lost and now we are found :thumbsup:

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
thus making the name of the show retarded :shrug: :poke:

they should change the name to , used to be lost and now we are found :thumbsup:

Yeah because changing the name of a show mid series happens all the time right:rollseyes

Besides if they did that it would go like this: Lost, then Found, then Lost again but not really cuz we're Lost on purpose this time........wait:??:

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
Some people are being way to critical.

It is a fictional television show, treat it as that and don't try to over analyze things. I have alot of friends that over analyze TV and movies and I just ask why. When I watch a movie or a TV show I do it for entertainment and just accept things as being true. Everything is MUCH MUCH more enjoyable when you do that. After that, I forget about it and go back to the real world.

Some of the SVTP'ers need to try to just use their imagination and get "Lost" (no pun intended) in something temporarily. You will be amazed at how much you enjoy yourself.

I love LOST. I can't wait for the finale. Is it a 2 hour starting at 8/7c?

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
Yeah because changing the name of a show mid series happens all the time right:rollseyes

Besides if they did that it would go like this: Lost, then Found, then Lost again but not really cuz we're Lost on purpose this time........wait:??:

I really am just joking :beer: I guess just never got into the show because we must watch something thats on at the same time.,., when is lost on?

KduncSS

Established Member

It is a fictional television show, treat it as that and don't try to over analyze things. I have alot of friends that over analyze TV and movies and I just ask why. When I watch a movie or a TV show I do it for entertainment and just accept things as being true. Everything is MUCH MUCH more enjoyable when you do that. After that, I forget about it and go back to the real world.

Some of the SVTP'ers need to try to just use their imagination and get "Lost" (no pun intended) in something temporarily. You will be amazed at how much you enjoy yourself.

I totally agree:beer:

Its funny how much some people will say a show is "unbeleivable" when that show is FICTION! Its not necessarily supposed to be beleivable. I think they are having their annual season recap thing starting at 8 and then the finale will start at 9pm as usual and run for 2 hours.

I really am just joking :beer: I guess just never got into the show because we must watch something thats on at the same time.,., when is lost on?

Its cool man. I can understand it isnt for everybody. Different strokes and all that. Every season it seems it is on at a different time. This year it was Wednesdays at 9pm(on the east coast that is)

Last edited:

cranium

Cerebral Assassin!!
Established Member
I loved this show from the start, but I gave up watching it on regular TV cuz if you miss an episode you def are "LOST" so I buy the DVD set and watch the whole season.

BigSweezey

<insert witty title here>
Established Member
I've missed pretty much this whole season with the exception of the first 2 episodes. Def can't wait to get back and catch up. One more season to go. I just hope the ending is good.

pharmd2010

Established Member

Thank you. I agree 100%.

BTW, the season finale was awesome! :rockon:

MattP 343

Established Member
Definitelty one of my favorite shows of ALL time and I just started watching them over the Christmas break. Got Seasons 1-3 on DVD and then watched most of 4 & 5 online. Two weeks ago was my first time to watch it on TV, instead of waiting for it to be online or on DVD.

KduncSS

Established Member
WOW is all I can say about this season's finale. I wont post any details for those who havent seen it yet but it was awesome. I have total faith in what they are going to do for the final season. No "blackout" like the Soprano's :nonono:

Jefe

Established Member
Read the spoilers for Season 6. Looks pretty good but im just pissed at how they ended the season. At least Heroes gave you a glimpse of whats coming

KduncSS

Established Member
Read the spoilers for Season 6. Looks pretty good but im just pissed at how they ended the season. At least Heroes gave you a glimpse of whats coming

They cant show glimpses of whats to come because it hasnt been filmed yet. Heroes was able to show a little bit of their next season as a teaser because filming/production has already begun. Lost works on a different airing schedule.

And besides, Heroes has lost its way BIG TIME. The first season was great. The 2nd season was so so, mainly it got stupid because of the writer's strike. Season 3 started good and then quickly went down hill. This latest season or "part" was just too much for me to take. The writing sucks and the acting is just as bad if not worse.

Users who are viewing this thread