Ok this time i got it..11.72 @ 121.8

FINICKY

Established Member
I put the bfg 275/40/17's on it and they do help but the torque these things make is kinda crazy lol .... im thinking et streets would be the way to go. I really think traction is whats holding these cars back. Like i said on my last run i spun ,lifted, and got back on it and still went a .72. I could just imagine a 1.7 60ft as long as im not picking up pieces of my half shafts lol.

the weather was around 75 nice night for racing. were all gonna be flyin in the fall weather lol.....The best part about it is how easy it is to mod these things and go 11's...Bye this time next year we will all own the next legend of the streets lol 5.0 what??

Silver TT

Established Member
Originally posted by FINICKY
the weather was around 75 nice night for racing. were all gonna be flyin in the fall weather lol.....The best part about it is how easy it is to mod these things and go 11's...Bye this time next year we will all own the next legend of the streets lol 5.0 what??

Daaaayam!!! Finicky!!! :beer: :beer: :kaboom:

That is flyin!!!

When I asked you for a ride in your car the other night I didn't know I was asking one of the fastest '03s in the country. Glad you got your 11.xx pass. Shoot me an email next time you are going down.

I am still looking for my '03 Black Coupe. Do you know of any available in the NY/NJ area? If I can't find one I might have to go with this package:

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zerothread?&id=380003

But I am definitely leaning towards the Cobra at this point. :coolman:

I can't believe you are running mid 11s with about $1500 in mods and perfect driveability on street legal tires. That is down right sick. Low 11s on ET streets is just around the corner. Let me know when you are hitting the track next.

Congrats,

Dan

FINICKY

Established Member
no dyno numbers yet sorry... i love the track times though lol

hey silver tt thanks i told you i was gonna go for 11's lol good luck finding your car im sure you will be happy with it.

Users who are viewing this thread