Ok this time i got it..11.72 @ 121.8

FINICKY

Established Member
Last week i posted about running a z06 and going 12.0 at 119.....well i went back and powrshifted my way to a 11.72 @ 121.8:-D lol i was so happy i was doing a dance in the car..i had a 1.88 60ft and i spun and then let off and got back on it again so i think the car would gone 11.6 if i could of satyed on it......i have the 2.80 pulley on order so well what happens with that.
I was the only 03 down there but i think i did us all proud lol my mods are still the same as below.

FINICKY

Established Member
no i have the bfg drags on it..they help allot but i still cant launch it to hard or it will blow them away

HAVEIGHT 13R

Established Member
Congratulations on the new best that is outstanding what were the track conditions like? Once again congrats. on the time that is outstanding!:D

Elliotness

Established Member
Originally posted by FINICKY
Last week i posted about running a z06 and going 12.0 at 119.....well i went back and powrshifted my way to a 11.72 @ 121.8:-D lol i was so happy i was doing a dance in the car..i had a 1.88 60ft and i spun and then let off and got back on it again so i think the car would gone 11.6 if i could of satyed on it......i have the 2.80 pulley on order so well what happens with that.
I was the only 03 down there but i think i did us all proud lol my mods are still the same as below.

I think you can drive... Great times.:beer:

46stang

Established Member
Congrats man!! You know what really amazes me is the fact that these cars came out in the middle of june and here we are in sept. and people are cracking 11.xx allready!! And it's still SUMMER! Man when the cool winter air comes in i can't imagine:D
Anyways congrats Finicky, excellent times man:):thumbsup:
Leon

jtfx6552

Established Member
Hey Don, went to your webpage. I like that garage, especially whats in it ;-). What kind of floor paint did you use?
JT

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
Finicky,
Good talking to you last night, again great numbers...don't forget the pics and have someone vid. your next run.

Drive safe.
Chris
:beer:

Z06_2002

www.HighSpeedDriving.com
Established Member
JT,

Thank you, it is some type of Epoxy Resin. I became very close with my garage floor after installing my Cat Back exhaust yesterday. :)

I checked out the pictures on your page, that Red looks awesome.

Don

Last edited:

Moonlight96GT

Established Member
Great job Ray! Good meeting you the other night!

Don, how does the dynomax catback sound?

PS> Nice collection of cars! :beer:

Z06_2002

www.HighSpeedDriving.com
Established Member
Originally posted by Moonlight96GT
Great job Ray! Good meeting you the other night!

Don, how does the dynomax catback sound?

PS> Nice collection of cars! :beer:

Thank you, the Dynomax sounds much deeper with a burble, my stock exhaust could hardly be heard in comparison, there is a very nice burble at idle, I did the UPR cold air intake also, sounds like it is looking to suck small children and little animals that get to close :)

Rick@Amazon

SVT God
Established Member
Awesome Ray!! Ya just Gotta bring that thing to Bowling Green. That's some great driving. :beer: Come to BG the beers on me!
Talk to ya soon.
Rick

Users who are viewing this thread