Ok no more slow. 2.93 pulley and Nitrous kit is in!!!!

04Torchvert

Established Member
Well im saving for a 2.2 KB but need to have some fun for now. I got the Moto blue 2.93 ultra grip polished pulley and the Dynotune nitrous setup which I have heard alot of good things about. Its the dry kit 50 shot before the MAF. Anybody got stuff to install this stuff. :-D I already have the predator and just requsted a tune to be emailed to me. (I know the're in the middle of a move but I hope he can send one of the many tunes on his computer). Any nice MACA brothers wanna a help a horsepower hungry bud :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Rob, sounds like you have the need for speed bro. I've had my nitrous kit for a while now but havent installed it yet. From the research I've done on dry kits for our cars, it seems as though most are spraying post MAF with a dedicated nitrous tune to get the best results.

TRBO VNM

good luck man, sounds like it will be one hell of a ride. nitrous really does perk these bad boys up

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Rob - That's sick man!! Car is gonna be mean man... I'd help if and when you need it, but my technical knowledge with N2O is extremely limited to put it lightly. If I had a pulley puller, I'd help ya do that since I watched Jason do Bruce's upper and lower all at the same time, I am pretty confident I could do it. Just need the tool... Let me know man :beer:

04Torchvert

Established Member
Blk03SVTCobra said:
Rob - That's sick man!! Car is gonna be mean man... I'd help if and when you need it, but my technical knowledge with N2O is extremely limited to put it lightly. If I had a pulley puller, I'd help ya do that since I watched Jason do Bruce's upper and lower all at the same time, I am pretty confident I could do it. Just need the tool... Let me know man :beer:

Cool I am pretty mechanical as I built my old 5.0 short block up. I just need to borrow a puller. Anybody got one??? Jason :beer: ???? Im going to try to get it all put in this week so I can run on Friday night.

TRBO VNM

I have a puller, but it isn't mine. I am borrowing it from Charles (Cobrachs). he would have to chime in. If you came down here for the pulley I am sure we can get it done.

Users who are viewing this thread