Ok lets talk turbos...

jon henry

Established Member
I am ready to pull the trigger on an automatic 2016. What kit would you go with? I am set on Hellion or Armageddon. Pros and cons?

Thanks,

Jon Henry

badbiach

"Frame Twistin!"
Established Member
Hellion just went 9.50 @ 135 obviously letting out of it, and they are available now. I would hesitate getting the Hellion. I've been wanting to sneak one on the wife's 2015, but she has looked under the hood of my 2013 too many times for me to sneak it by her...:bored:

chipmonk

Established Member
What about an on3 kit? I see they are developing one but I don't think it's hit market yet.

jon henry

Established Member
Any other comments? I am looking to keep a 55 mm size kit. Armageddon does not seem to have there kit done or tuning completed yet. I am going to have my car drop shipped from ford, to Albequerque to either amrmagaddon or Hellion. I am wanting to pick it up tuned and ready to roll. Whick company would you go with and why? I am also planning to have either company do the complete install. Feedback please...

JON

Last edited:

Joyrider564

Established Member
If your plan is to immediately send the car to Albuquerque, go the Hellion route. Their kit is very well done, and the shop that they have do their installs is top notch, has done plenty of installs, and Chris Groves will put the best tune possible on it. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Turbosixx

Established Member
The Hellion kit is top notch quality and their customer service is the best I've ever seen.

Jons5.0

Established Member
I am also thinking of going with a Hellion kit on my 16. As far as the install and tune you really could not find a better place to have it done. Jon Urist and Chris at dyno edge is the best way to go.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
we have done quite a few hellion kits, very nice quality, i don't think the armageddon has been fitted to the 15 yet

let me know if we can help you out with a hellion system

Users who are viewing this thread