Ok, I'm a lamer, but help me.

03blackvert

Established Member
I have an '03 black convertible. It's stock, save the hood mod, a Steeda shifter, and a amazon racing CAI. It's got 6500 miles on it. Did I mention it's a weekend toy? I have a lot of fun with it, and my other toys.

I have a very simple question. What's the best way to get rid of the factory speed limiter? I don't want to install full time computers, or do a lot of surgery. I just want it to go away and never be seen from again. Expense is not an issue, nor is travel within a reasonable distance. I'd drive a day and back to get it fixed. Don't ask why. :-D

Also, if anyone can recommend an amazing paint guy within a day drive of Memphis TN I will throw him a mountain of business. Must be able to do amazing paint work AND work with the customer on their vision...

hardcore35th

Established Member
03blackvert said:
I have an '03 black convertible. It's stock, save the hood mod, a Steeda shifter, and a amazon racing CAI. It's got 6500 miles on it. Did I mention it's a weekend toy? I have a lot of fun with it, and my other toys.

I have a very simple question. What's the best way to get rid of the factory speed limiter? I don't want to install full time computers, or do a lot of surgery. I just want it to go away and never be seen from again. Expense is not an issue, nor is travel within a reasonable distance. I'd drive a day and back to get it fixed. Don't ask why. :-D

Also, if anyone can recommend an amazing paint guy within a day drive of Memphis TN I will throw him a mountain of business. Must be able to do amazing paint work AND work with the customer on their vision...
SCT Xcalibrator will do it better.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Either of the above will work will for you.

But I have a question. What paint work do you have planned? You've now got me curious. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread