Ohio People....

SonicTerminator

Whistle Box Equipped 4.6
Established Member
shhhh dont tell anyone but im from boardman/youngstown.....the arm pit of america! if anyone is close to y-town send me a PM..thanks guys keep it rockin! :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
you all ever heard of stangbangerz.com...mostly cincinatti ppl, or around there good bunch of guys and girls.

CobraKid04

Established Member
Columbus here. SonicTerminator I go up to Y town all the time actually boardam. Yea its the pit and everyone is old.

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
just south of dayton, in...........well if you can't figure out the city, you MUST be from ohio, lol.

does anyone ever meet up in this area, because i never see shit around here. there is only one i know of around here, on fridays, at least there used to be. but it's just classic cars mostly, and vettes.

Last edited:

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
holy mother of god, this thread is old as hell. nevermind, this only proves that ohio sucks and i'm out of here as soon as i finish up at good old sinclair.

Peanut Racn

Established Member
Threads old, but still going. I have only had my L out like a handfull of times. It has been down for a month now, just swapping blowers. It used to only take me about an hour.;-)

Yellow4.6

Established Member
BlkLightning2K said:
holy mother of god, this thread is old as hell. nevermind, this only proves that ohio sucks and i'm out of here as soon as i finish up at good old sinclair.

Bye then........

Users who are viewing this thread