Ohio People....

03svt86

Established Member
tlg said:
Oregon, shared border with Toledo.

Curtice, Shared border with Oregon.

My wifes family is from the Dayton/Springfield area. So much to my dismay, I spend alot of time there also............ :(

Matt

Last edited:

rtroha

Nothin special
Established Member
gduquett said:
I moved to the Dayton area from Florida as well... hope you are OK with the cold. :)
I've live here all my life and I'm not ok with the cold.:-D

racerbox77

Established Member
Im on the west side of Cleveland. The Hot Rod Power tour is going to be going through Cleveland this summer. A few of my stang friends are going to follow it to Michigan. Not sure on the specifics if anyone knows them post it up.

Junior2561

Established Member
Alot more Dayton and C-Bus people have been joining our club's website which has mostly been Akron/Cleveland area people. :cool:

I'm ready for the weather to break and stay.

rtroha

Nothin special
Established Member
Friggin snow.:cuss: I just got the L out of storage on Sunday. Now it's under the cover in the driveway.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
rtroha said:
Friggin snow.:cuss: I just got the L out of storage on Sunday. Now it's under the cover in the driveway.

we were going to drive the wifes gt to my mother in laws in mentor sunday but forget it now

SVTmojo

Track Junkie!
Established Member
GETTEUP said:
we were going to drive the wifes gt to my mother in laws in mentor sunday but forget it now

I was really looking forward to taking my new mystic to to cleveland to get some pics with my father's mystic, but it looks like old man winter is also killing my plans:shrug:

rtroha

Nothin special
Established Member
GETTEUP said:
Where in Mentor? My wife's GT is in the garage too. We're driving my lifted truck until the weather breaks.

Users who are viewing this thread