Ohio cobra owners?

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
we got 3-4 inches yesterday morning. Then it turned to freezing rain and then just rain.

It was an interesting drive to work in the snow yesterday.

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
looks like northwest ohio seemingly got hit the hardest. Columbus and northwest ohio barely were even touched. Our 2 day storm total looks like it'll sit at about 8 inches! :eek:

careful out there guys! Even with snows it was quite the trick to get around today!

SVTmojo

Track Junkie!
Established Member
looks like northwest ohio seemingly got hit the hardest. Columbus and northwest ohio barely were even touched. Our 2 day storm total looks like it'll sit at about 8 inches! :eek:

careful out there guys! Even with snows it was quite the trick to get around today!

Come on now, we got a solid 5 inched! Of course it is all gone now, but people here freak out way more than people up north.

Stavesacre21

Established Member
were you livin in columbus the back in the early 2000s when that snowstorm hit and OSU closed? Now that was worth freaking out over...

Stavesacre21

Established Member
we're definetely keeping a dyno day in mind. I know i'd like to at least get a nice baseline before i do anything else!

Satyr

Established Member
I'm in cleveland, and I would definitely be down for a dyno day. I say we get ahold of Rick :)

Stavesacre21

Established Member
Hey buckeyes, looks like we're pullin a dyno day/auto-x together in Columbus on April 19th. Who's interested?

...just now read this thread. I live in Lima also! Actually Elida...

Where in Elida? I lived there my whole life, up to last august!

You drive a cobra? Cause i don't think i've ever seen another in Elida...

ssketer4

Established Member
Hey buckeyes, looks like we're pullin a dyno day/auto-x together in Columbus on April 19th. Who's interested?

Where in Elida? I lived there my whole life, up to last august!

You drive a cobra? Cause i don't think i've ever seen another in Elida...

Pioneer RD...Just north of the middle school. The car is an 03 black 'vert! I am interested in a dyno day also!! :burnout:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread