Ohio cobra owners?

Stavesacre21

Thinkin 4th Dimensionally
Established Member
Hey all...i'm from Lima Ohio and was just wondering how many fellow Ohio cobra owners are in the region? Incase you don't know where that is, it's northwest Ohio.

Looking to maybe do a dyno day or something similar. I also have a good amount of fellow cobra owners from SVTCobraClub.com that are looking into joining up too.

Stavesacre21

Established Member
hey, know both those places! Fiancee came from Amherst which is right outside lorain and marysville is only 40 minutes or so from here!

Stavesacre21

Established Member
lets keep um comin.

would anyone here be interested in joining the rest of the SVTcobraclub in a dyno day?

Stavesacre21

Established Member
hey bads, how long you had your cobra? Didn't see you at any of our Columbus meets and was just curious if your new to SVT.

bads

Ha Ha
Established Member
hey bads, how long you had your cobra? Didn't see you at any of our Columbus meets and was just curious if your new to SVT.

Stavesacre21 - I sold a Gt last december to buy the cobra. I made it to a few meets when i lived in chicago last year, but every time i tried to get out this year it was raining. Honestly, i'm not sure i knew about svtcobraclub.com. I'll check it out

Stavesacre21

Established Member
yeah, they're a great group of people that do everything from car meets, to dyno days and track events. I believe that last year they even had a group that made a caravan down to the dragon for some track event on the 411 (which is now closed) :(

If you want anymore info, let me know. We love to see new faces :)

Stavesacre21

Established Member
i don't believe i've ever actually even seen a lightning in person! you'd think they'd be more common then that :read:

03svt86

Established Member
Curtice, Oh just outside of Toledo. I have family in springfield(in-laws don't hold it aginst me) so I pass through Lima all the time. Matter of fact back when I was in school I managed the Tuffy auto on cable road. We eat at the Cracker Barrel all the time.

Stavesacre21

Established Member
cracker barrels a pretty good haul from tuffys :dw:

did you go to northwestern?

Users who are viewing this thread