Ohio boys, come on in.

rtvickers

Established Member
Franchi.. whats up! I use the same name across forums. MF. Dont thin we have met yet but, we have tried...lol

Its funny to me there are so many of you (which I never knew were out there) and, after seeing your cars, I have never seen them. Maybe its where I live but, I see the same Mustangs ALL THE TIME. grabber blue 11+ on on the highway all the time. Black NE Cobra that looks badass. Red Cobra NE vert that looks badass (can we cuss on this forum?). The rest I see in Cincy where I work. Yelloe one with black stripes, red one with black stripes... saw a seriously awesome NE today in Fairfield.. black, modded to hell and back, sounded mean. I stared

Where do you work in Cincy?

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
Findlay, Ohio Here. Only 45 Minutes from stirring up trouble with you guys in Toledo. I work in Carey, Not a whole lot out here happening this way. I lived in Columbus from 06 to 11' so i know my way around there fairly well and im down there at least twice a month.
Cinci/Mason boys you got some rich mofos down there! Those Benz' probably give you a run for your money.:thumbsup:

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Mine is CO actually had a black 01 New Edge Cobra before it though. Is yours bright tangerine? That's a rare color.

ohioredneck75

Established Member
IMG_1022395811299771.jpg%7E320x480

Caboose302

Established Member
It's a gorgeous car but it's a Canadian GT, who , for some reason put "cobra" on the title of their mustangs. There's no difference between it and the regular GT's. It's an export which makes it slightly collectible, but someone along the way just slapped some cobra decals on it. Not trying to bust your balls, just be careful around Cobra owners (especially on this site).

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080408143754AAMddb9

ohioredneck75

Established Member
and when u run the vin says mustang cobra gt but build letter is deerborn heres my vin any help would be cool guys.
1FACP42E6PF186679

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread