Oh my god

torrence

TwinScrewed CHAMP!
Established Member
The robot at the end is massive.... Optimus jumped on it.... Then when you see that car jumping out of the building, it looks as if something is chasing it from behind. Looks like it is going to be one hot movie...

VEE EIGHT

Banned
The robot at the end is massive.... Optimus jumped on it.... Then when you see that car jumping out of the building, it looks as if something is chasing it from behind. Looks like it is going to be one hot movie...

The big one is Devastator. The Constructicons are in the sequel and they combine to form Devastator.

VEE EIGHT

Banned
Characters

Autobots:
Prime - Peterbilt truck
Bumblebee - 5th generation Camaro
Ratchet - Hummer H2
Ironhide - GMC Topkick
Arcee - seperates into 3 motorcycles
Jetfire - SR71 Blackbird
"The Twins" - Chevy Beat & Chevy Trax
Sideswipe - Chevy Corvette
Jolt - Chevy Volt
Wheelie - RC car

Decepticons:
Megatron - Cybertronian tank
Starscream - F22 Raptor
Soundwave - Chevy Silverado
Devastator - formed by the Constructicons
Barricade - Saleen S281
Constructicons - Bonecrusher (bulldozer), Scavenger (mining excavator), Scrapper (front-load shovel), Hook (crane), Long Haul (dump truck), Mixmaster (concrete mixer)

There is also an Audi R8 but they didn't mention which Decepticon would take its shape.

Last edited:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
^^^ where did you get that list??

i swear i saw a dinobot looking thing in the trailer

VEE EIGHT

Banned
Wikipedia

"Orci has mentioned he would like to introduce Unicron in a third film "for scale's sake". Before Transformers was released, producer Tom DeSanto had "a very cool idea" to introduce the Dinobots. Orci claimed they did not incorporate these characters into Revenge of the Fallen because could not justify the Dinobots' choice of form"

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
This should be awesome. I love that Devastator will be in it, but hate that Blackout is gone. He's my favorite. I sure hope the editing in this one is better than the last one though.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I saw the trailer yesterday. Looks like a good movie. Think it will be better than the first one?

Fat-cat

Established Member
I hope the DinoBots are in this one.. or at least in the next one .. they are bad ass..

This movie looks wicked... my buddy said the first one sucked .. i said i would watch 50 of these movies even if they sucked... as long as there is action and Transformers in it .. im watching.. megan fox doesnt hurt either

F8L SN8K

Established Member
The first one was great but I was expecting it to be a let down. I think this one looks great but in the past if I expecting it to be great it I will be disappointed. Too high of expectations I guess.

High hopes though.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
Characters

Autobots:
Prime - Peterbilt truck
Bumblebee - 5th generation Camaro
Ratchet - Hummer H2
Ironhide - GMC Topkick
Arcee - seperates into 3 motorcycles
Jetfire - SR71 Blackbird
"The Twins" - Chevy Beat & Chevy Trax
Sideswipe - Chevy Corvette
Jolt - Chevy Volt
Wheelie - RC car

Decepticons:
Megatron - Cybertronian tank
Starscream - F22 Raptor
Soundwave - Chevy Silverado
Devastator - formed by the Constructicons
Barricade - Saleen S281
Constructicons - Bonecrusher (bulldozer), Scavenger (mining excavator), Scrapper (front-load shovel), Hook (crane), Long Haul (dump truck), Mixmaster (concrete mixer)

There is also an Audi R8 but they didn't mention which Decepticon would take its shape.

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread