Official XBox360 thread

UtOhCop

Established Member
Who's buying one tonight? Guy i know is working the electronics department at Walmart. He's going to hold me one so i don't have to punch someone in the face for one. :thumbsup:

shocker 420

Established Member
Lucky.... I don't want it that bad to wait in line for that long... PLUS this whole week the Kids have no school in my town.... I doubt I'll get one any time soon. lol

UtOhCop

Established Member
I just know i'm going to play it for a week and then just sell it. I do want to pickup that 06 NBA game. Looks pretty good.

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
If you can get one - I see them going for over $500 on eBay now. May be a quick turn around profit if supply is low.

UtOhCop

Established Member
007Paul said:
If you can get one - I see them going for over $500 on eBay now. May be a quick turn around profit if supply is low.

That's what everyone else is doing but i'm not that much of an asshole. If i do sell it i will be asking for like 50 dollars more then i paid.

FNsweetS3

Crazy Gun Bunny!!!
Established Member
got mine a week ago..... Tiger woods is great.... NBA 06 rocks. Now just waiting for my stuff to come back from Iraq to play my older XBOX games... supposedly plays faster and smoother!

<<Got a DEMO/BETA version.... thats why>>>>

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I won't, but I'd like to. That Elder Scrolls game looks awesome. But, I have to much other stuff to pay for right now, so I don't have 500 dollars to blow on a video game system.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Played it friday at a local Best Buy. They had it hooked up to a widescreen samsung LCD tv. The graphics on Call of Duty 2 were stunning. Everything was perfectly clear and super smooth for all the explosions and machine gun fire everywhere. I wanted to play Project Gotham Racing 3, but there were 2 muchacho's standing behind me waiting to play.

I must say, playing that did make me hate the xbox controls even more. If I do get another console, its gonna be PS3.

Last edited:

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
CscottsSS said:
gonna pass on it for awhile. I hardly play my PS2 or Xbox that I have now. :(

+1

I don't even have a Xbox yet. They are to over priced for me still maybe in a year or two when they have more games available and the prices drop I will get one.

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
Getting mine tonight, I was first shipment pre-order so I'm good to go. And as far as PS3, second quarter release in Japan, forth quarter release in USA. Pre-Orders start around Feb.

mto925

Established Member
Mmm I want one pretty bad myself now. I thought I didnt want one, but I figure if I sell my xbox and ps2 I can offset some cost and it wont be too bad. I just dont feel like waiting in a line. Ive been reading different stuff about the supply. Microsoft says they will be shipping weekly, but I hope they ship enough so I can get one in a few days. If not, gives me some time to get some more cash.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I'm waiting in line at Best Buy tonight around 2am.

I got screwed by EB Games and bumped to 2nd shipment and I don't want to wait. If that one comes next week like they claim, I'm gonna put it on eBay. :pop:

UtOhCop

Established Member
I decided i don't want it. I don't play console games so i'd rather the xbox goto some parent who's kid wants it for christmas.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
UtOhCop said:
I decided i don't want it. I don't play console games so i'd rather the xbox goto some parent who's kid wants it for christmas.

Way to start the OFFICIAL thread and decide you don't want it :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

shocker 420

Established Member
UtOhCop said:

That's nice. How much are you going to be asking over m.s.r.p.? lol

UtOhCop

Established Member
shocker 420 said:
That's nice. How much are you going to be asking over m.s.r.p.? lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The thought had crossed my mind that i should just buy it and put it on EBay for 500 dollars.

Users who are viewing this thread