Official Thread!! Cruisin' OC 2012 - May 17-20

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
The family will be coming this year. Booking the Carousel today from Thursday to Sunday.

If there are a few cruises going on, I could see doing MACA's traditional cruise up the coast Friday so we can do all the other events on Saturday. Just a thought but am open to cruise both days. That's just a really nice drive along the shore.

i will be booking this week at carousel aslo. Should be fun

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
TDoh, I was thinking of the multi-club cruise that goes from the car show at Dead Freddies on Saturday to Bethany with dinner at Bethany Blues. Is there another or were you thinking we can do that and keep going to Rehoboth for cart racing or more>

Oh, well we've always cruised up to Rehoboth for go-karts right after the Dead Freddies show on Saturday...but that was only a MACA thing.

bmorecobra

Off stacks
Established Member
May 17 can't come fast enough!
THIS :banana:
We will have a nightly meeting location to meet up and also be a base for cruises. We will have late happy hours after prime cruising time. There is a Mustang show on Saturday followed by a Mustang cruise from OC to Bethany. We also might do some go cart racing. I will post up an agenda.

And this. Last year I remember all the GM guys met up at the CVS next to the wawa on 1xx street. Like you said if we can get an established spot to meet up at it will make it much easier to organize late night cruises or anything of the like.

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
hoping to get my procharger and installed on my mach by then !!

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
34 going already!!! All I can say is WOW!! Do I hear 50??
Here is the list so far. Let me know if of any corrections.

GT500RedStripe
blksvtCOBRA714
04yellowcobra
stangbager1986
ruarkkustomz
flattrack53
svtrookie
Callaway Cobra
N2DAMYSTIC
Snakesvt04
jacob517
Biminifox