Official Thread!! Cruisin' OC 2012 - May 17-20

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
I'll be going down. My brother-in-law now lives in Ocean Pines, looking forward to it, didn't have a mustang to bring for the past couple of years. Ben I sent Ironterp an application for MACA, so I should hear some response soon.

Dwight (IronTerp) will get you down for sure. Consider yourself a MACA member! Great to hear you will be in OC.

Hyperstang

Iron Fist Lead Foot
Established Member
I have a blast every year. But I'll be down on the 15th with my Lightning or Raptor (haven't decided yet)

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Based on the fact that I still haven't got the repair orders signed off from last year, I won't be taking the Jeep to OC...

Might take the WRX out there, but only if I'm not in Vegas that weekend.

you can ride with me richie :rolling:

Rich, remember how miserable I was being in OC with no car of my own? Don't make that mistake!

ruarkkustomz

F8LBITE
Established Member
Im pretty sure annapolis or va beach will be your last e85 station. I havent seen any on the shore

Last edited:

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
We will have a nightly meeting location to meet up and also be a base for cruises. We will have late happy hours after prime cruising time. There is a Mustang show on Saturday followed by a Mustang cruise from OC to Bethany. We also might do some go cart racing. I will post up an agenda.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Fixed! :coolman:

TDoh, I was thinking of the multi-club cruise that goes from the car show at Dead Freddies on Saturday to Bethany with dinner at Bethany Blues. Is there another or were you thinking we can do that and keep going to Rehoboth for cart racing or more>

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
The family will be coming this year. Booking the Carousel today from Thursday to Sunday.

If there are a few cruises going on, I could see doing MACA's traditional cruise up the coast Friday so we can do all the other events on Saturday. Just a thought but am open to cruise both days. That's just a really nice drive along the shore.

GT500RedStripe

More Power!
Established Member
Scott - That sounds great! The more to do, the better.

I also want to coordinate a cruise to OC from Montgomery County Thursday afternoon with a stop or 2 along the way.

Users who are viewing this thread