Official SVTP So-Cal Meet 12/7/14

Nefi

Established Member
Well you said have fun on the way to the meet, but looks like we'll be taking two different routes to the meet. So you meant after the meet?

Yeah, I wanted to run on the way there but my friend with the black mustang that you met can't make it. Neither can the GT500 or the 408 stroker :/ my coyote friends are heading to the meet from Rancho Cucamonga. I want to run the z06 and the red cobra coupe after.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Yeah, I wanted to run on the way there but my friend with the black mustang that you met can't make it. Neither can the GT500 or the 408 stroker :/ my coyote friends are heading to the meet from Rancho Cucamonga. I want to run the z06 and the red cobra coupe after.
Well if we leave at the same time then we'll see what the roads look like.

kingcobra323

Established Member
Have fun out there guys take some good pics and be safe. I can't make it. My lil girl is sick so I'm taking care of her

Posted via Topify on Android

arodsvt

C Quema
Established Member
Meet few new peeps and some nice cars. Had fun drive up there and back home too. I was the lone wolf among 5.0's. ;)

MachR1

Terminated Mach
Established Member
Just got back to SD, what a great meet! A bunch of nice cars, and a few pulls. My Mach held its ground so i can't complain.

Users who are viewing this thread