Official SVTP So-Cal Meet 12/7/14

MeNmySN95

Established Member
I'll be there pretty early getting coffee around 8, a few people will get there around 830ish and head out around 9 :D

How Many people? I only ask cause Its not actually on the way for me. But if its gonna be a good one I will roll thru

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Weather looks perfect for this sunday. Cloudy with a high of 72. Perfect meet weather lol hopefully it sticks thru. BUMP!

Nefi

Established Member
K..830am 4me

Ok, that makes at least 3 of us svtp guys. I should have a couple more coming in from LA. I'm hoping the 408 stroke is done soon, it's going to be a monster. You guys will be seeing that car with us a few times.

laruei

Established Member
Sorry guys Im not gonna make it. Wife thought her christmas party was on saturday.. its sunday :(

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
What time we mtg?

im going to try to make it. my car recently got a nice boo boo thanks to some debris on the freeway getting kicked up into it. courtesy of Vernon police suv on the 5 :bored: so ill probably skip that show out here.

my moms moving this weekend though. i have to go to her house waaaay out in camarillo to pick up some stuff. but i can push that till later in the afternoon.

what time you leaving the sfv? should we have sfv meet up to roll out? somewhere off the 5.

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
im going to try to make it. my car recently got a nice boo boo thanks to some debris on the freeway getting kicked up into it. courtesy of Vernon police suv on the 5 :bored: so ill probably skip that show out here.

my moms moving this weekend though. i have to go to her house waaaay out in camarillo to pick up some stuff. but i can push that till later in the afternoon.

what time you leaving the sfv? should we have sfv meet up to roll out? somewhere off the 5.

I'm rather have a sfv rollout. I'm by CSUN, closer to Granada high

Users who are viewing this thread