Official SPOTTED Thread!

M33P

Established Member
That would be me :beer:

Yeah i saw you when i was entering. Car looked SICK! i was in a wingless mineral gray gt with something whistling under the hood. :D

EDIT: is your name taylor? I think DJ has talked about your cobra before.

Last edited:

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Try something new... Tomorrow i have exams at 2.45 and 7.15. Il be driving north on 270 from exit 1 to exit 6 at 2pm, back again down around 4.15, back up around 6.30, and back down around 9 :beer:

White on black :beer:

jlbush

Established Member
Saw a mystic coupe on the outer loop going North on 495 around exit 3 at 7pm last night. Oh and a very hot female in a black v6 so if you're here on SVTP PM me :lol:

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
saw a blue with white stripes gt500 heading south on rt. 5 today

I think I have seen that one, too. Where in Bowie are you? I live there too, so we are probably only a few minutes apart. We should get together one time....I'd like to check out some other local cars, I don't see much around here.....:thumbsup::beer:

svt4me38

BOWENZMOTORSPORTS.COM
Established Member
Yellow 03 Spotted yesterday on 66 West bound at 1530 ish, couldnt get close enough to get the tag...... DAMN CIVIC ( commuter car) didnt have enough balls to catch up even in traffic! lmao

SVT Pille

Established Member
All on the 10th

Redfire vert on black chrome FR500's sitting in front of someones house on connecticut ave. In Bethesda near the 33 ramp.

DSG vert on I-95 northbound got off for baltimore, whoever you are I was in my 94 honking at you lol.

Users who are viewing this thread