Official SPOTTED Thread!

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Today, northbound on Georgia Ave between Aspen Hill and Olney, MD, I saw a black '99 or '01 with a Cobra R or Steeda wing, stainless inserts, and I think FL or GA tags. Anybody seen it?

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Smartass white coupe I mentioned before... yesterday around 6p on Cedar lane in Kensington. I guess ill get his attention when I'm driving my car.

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Whoops! I meant Same white coupe from before. Stupid spell check on my phone (posting from it).

Lowered, exhaust, wheels... I'm going to assume there's work under the hood.

We'll see...

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
I have been seeing a nice black '93 Cobra around Crofton the last couple days while I have been out on the bike.

Also saw a silver '03 Coupe pulling into where the firehouse is off of Northview Dr in Bowie next to the Town Center the other day......

NickF1011

Established Member
Forgot to post this one last week. Saw a '00 Cobra R (or at least a reasonably well done clone from my vantage) headed north on I-97 near Crownsville last Tuesday I think it was.

flattrack53

Established Member
Forgot to post this one last week. Saw a '00 Cobra R (or at least a reasonably well done clone from my vantage) headed north on I-97 near Crownsville last Tuesday I think it was.

Sorry, that was not me. I believe I am the only one in MACA with an 00r

svtrookie

Established Member
Sounds like a sonic blue cobra I know about. I had mine out 2 weeks ago! It will be out next week with the new wheels

If the weather is nice we will have to go for a ride. Are we the only guys that have Cobras in Timonium? I never see any around Towson, Timonium, or Hunt Valley.

NickF1011

Established Member
Spotted a red 03-04 Cobra on College Parkway near Arnold yesterday around 6 PM. Wish I knew who some of the local guys were. I'm the only one I know right around me with one.

flattrack53

Established Member
If the weather is nice we will have to go for a ride. Are we the only guys that have Cobras in Timonium? I never see any around Towson, Timonium, or Hunt Valley.

Probably not, I am sure there are a few other people around that drive there cobras like we do. Since our scheduals are so busy, we never get to drive them. I actually took my cobra out today and turned over a 1,000 miles on it finally.

Also saw an 03-04 silver cobra coupe up at cecil county dragstrip tonight parked in the grass away from everyone. looked sexy

Users who are viewing this thread