Official SN 95 Pics thread!

Mhissticobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Neko
linkys worky that time. hey u like that MA stuff, my brother just sent me some MA stuff and havent got a chance to put it in. sound good or what.

Yea- I have ran all MA Audio for about 4 or 5 years now and the only problem I have had with them is my amp blew one day - I called MA Audio with the problem and I sent it back to them and sent me a brand new amp!!! All I had to pay was shipping to get my blown amp to them (around $40 being it is soooo heavy!) so they are awesome with customer service. BTW I plan on selling my whole setup when I get my blower for various reasons
1.weight
2.need the $ from system to help pay for blower! (they aint cheap!)

I also have 3 brand new Ma audio 12"s I am trying to sell

Mhissticobra

Established Member
Originally posted by BLACKVNM
mhisstic that car is sweeet, you got a lot in it! Only suggestion I'd have is an s281 wing

I actually wanted to do that same wing but it is just wayyyyy too much hassle to get the Mystic paint from ford. Also it would cost me more for the paint than the wing itself!!

Mhissticobra

Established Member
I forgot to add that they sound awesome, people are amazed how loud they are when I turn it up:rockon:

Last edited:

Rev Happy

Established Member
Just washed the white slut... :p

dsc00249.gif

Last edited:

Rev Happy

Established Member
Originally posted by Jwilliams
Nice! now you just need some tint :)

Ya I know... But the last thing I need is more attention from the cops when the car already has long tubes, prochamber, and flowmasters... If I do decide to get tint, I'm only getting like 30-40%... I don't like them that dark...

Dano

"Book 'em Dano"
Established Member
pottsy

Way cool looking Cobra ... Very popular color.

I used to live quite a ways out on SE 29th, and then in Dell City for a while.

Last edited:

pottsy

Established Member
Originally posted by Dano
pottsy

Way cool looking Cobra ... Very popular color.

I used to live quite a ways out on SE 29th, and then in Dell City for a while.

Thanks...I'm really happy with the car. :coolman:

I live near County Line on Hefner (NW side), I've been in this area most of my life.

Rev Happy

Established Member
Originally posted by 98cobra snake
Beautiful car. What kind of suspension are you running?:bowdown:

Thanks! I'll just name everything that I've done to the suspension...

Griggs coil-overs in front with 03 Bilstein struts and MM caster/camber plates... In the rear I'm running H&R supersports dropped down a bit with MM adjustable control arms, Bilstein sport shocks, and a MM panhard bar...

pottsy

Established Member
Originally posted by Shangsta
Potssy I think you just convinced me to get tint for my car. It just looks really good on a white car

Yeah, it really does...I need to get pics with the windows up so you can get a better idea. The day after I picked the car up I had new 20% tint put on there...nothing too dark but it compliments the car well.

pottsy

Established Member
Originally posted by Shangsta
yeah if you could get pics with the windows up it would be alot of help. Also is it just the sides(cant tell from the pics).
-Anthony

The tint is 20% on all the windows (except the windshield), if that's what you're asking. I'll have pics up tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread