Official SN 95 Pics thread!

slammedstang

Established Member
Originally posted by VortechSaleen
Nice rides everyone....

My 98 Saleen-Cobra:
deanCaShow.jpg

Engine.jpg

Keep an eye out for it within the next couple of upcoming 5.0 Magazine issues.
very nice saleen-cobra those wheels are bad-ass i priced out a set of wheels that look similiar to that were $1300 a piece and smallest was a 19:eek: i wanted 18's but they said another year before they were available are those the HRE's bet they were a pretty penny too...

VortechSaleen

Established Member
MattA:
Ya, I see the blue Roush alot as well. I also used to see the black SN95 vert around at local shows...Jason is it?..I've spoken to him a couple of times. Ya, the Cobra just sees the shows and some Sunday driving these days. I have a lot of other things on my plate that takes up my time.

Some other front pics as requested:
(My wheels are HRE 545R series 3 piece in full polish)

Show4.jpg

Front.jpg

Last edited:

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
Re: Doug...

Originally posted by xtremejc
Doug:

You make an excellent point however if you can see from the pictures, I also have an 03 Cobra which needs 16" rear wheels to fit with the IRS suspension so I bought a wheel I could use with both cars at the expense of a few tenths of ET with the 97Cobra... Right now I'm running 26X11.5X16 MT ET Streets and 15X4.5X15 MT ET Fronts...

excellent point! I'm sure those wheels look just as good on the 03!!!

I'm gonna be on the lookout for some decently priced d10's...I really like them! Thanks for the inspiration.

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
Originally posted by xtremejc
Thanks for the compliments on the car Doug... It took a few years to get it just the way I wanted it and I still have a few more things to do before it's complete.

The wheels on the pics are my Drag setup and are made by Bogart Racing. The model of the wheels are D10's in 16X10" rear and 15X3-1/2" for front runners...

I run 17X10"/17X8.5" Boyd Coddingtons on the Street with Nitto 315 DR's... Here is a pic of the car in Street Trim...

97CobraSide.jpg

holy crap!!! that's your car????!?! man..you have some NICEEEE taste!!!! That pic was my desktop for a few weeks at one time. dang...that's awesome!

God

Established Member
MattA:
Ya, I see the blue Roush alot as well. I also used to see the black SN95 vert around at local shows...Jason is it?..I've spoken to him a couple of times. Ya, the Cobra just sees the shows and some Sunday driving these days. I have a lot of other things on my plate that takes up my time.

Show4.jpg

Front.jpg

Yeah, its Jason with the black vert and cowl hood ...right on man im glad they got to meet you im sure ill be seeing you at some up comming car shows!! :rockon: :beer:

VortechSaleen

Established Member
Originally posted by toddbtodd
VortechSaleen: what polish and wax did you use??? that is one wet looking job.

I'm sure me never driving it has something to do w/ it...:burn:

But when i do actually clean it, I use mostly all Mothers stuff...especially the clay bar. I also use Maguire's quick detailer as well.

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
you mean you can have a car that looks shiny WITHOUT zaino? I never heard such hogwash!!! you LIE!!!

just kidding. That is def a clean looking car ya got. I'm a big fan of the recessed wheels...

cjuni

Established Member
here's a few of mine......how come i don't have the attach button on this page.....can't seem to find it anywhere?

Last edited:

team23jordan

Subaru Legacy GT
Established Member
MattA:

Show4.jpg

Front.jpg

VortechSaleen
those rims are badass
where can i get'em??

Mhissticobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Jwilliams
Nice sound system, but plz get rid of those altezza's :xpl:

Trust me, i am not a HUGE fan of them either, but when I had one on and one stocker on, they just look better. The stockers stuck out like a sore thumb. Mystic has a lot of colors in it and red is not one of them, clear goes with anything

Users who are viewing this thread