Official SN 95 Pics thread!

Shoeman 1

Established Member
Well, after 3 and a half years of being without an SN95 Cobra, I can finally contribute to this thread again. Picked her up about a week and a half ago. It's a black on saddle '97 with 79k miles, gears and springs. Already installed shorty antenna, MRT hood struts and Cobra grill badge (after I took the pic). I'll snap some more after a wash, clay bar and wax later this week.

photo.jpg

Something about those stock rims I just really like. I wished they would have been made in a 17x9/10.5 configuration!!!!!!!!!
Nice Looking Car!!!!!

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Nice!!!!!!!!!!

Something about those stock rims I just really like. I wished they would have been made in a 17x9/10.5 configuration!!!!!!!!!
Nice Looking Car!!!!!

Thanks! I like the stockers better on my black one than I ever did on my white one. But I'm probably going to get my '98 Cobra wheels that I included in the sale when my dad bought my old one.

V8POWA!

Established Member
Haven't posted my car finally finished with exterior. Probably only thing else would be spacers out back and maybe a tad bit lower...

0191.jpg

0251-1.jpg

0101.jpg

0291.jpg

0141.jpg

0131.jpg

V8POWA!

Established Member
I really really like them. I normally just get used tires because I have a guy, but I got these new with the rims and I don't think I'll go back to buying used. No problems at all yet, quiet nosie, hook nicely, looks sweet, and pretty good in wet also. Pretty affordable as well unless you want to spend 4-500 bucks for a tire.

98$vt

i love white girls
Established Member
Thanks man. I've been hearing alot of good about these. I have the f force sport and I can't stand them but I think I wanna try these out

Users who are viewing this thread