Official SN 95 Pics thread!

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
1019.jpg

Damn! Huge difference. Looks great. Where did you put everything?

my94pony

addicted
Established Member
Damn! Huge difference. Looks great. Where did you put everything?

thanks man, the fuse box and windshield washer tank are in the drivers side fenderwell, the battery is relocated to the trunk, i rerouted alot of the wiring to more conspicuous spots like under the engine and shortened some wires, the coolant overflow and power steering reservoir are where the battery/fuse box used to be and of course a cop conversion got rid of the spark plug wires, coil packs, and brackets!

YellowSVTCobra

Established Member
Here is a pic of my old '94. Wish I never sold this car. My father and I did a TF H/C/I build and updated the suspension. Never really enjoyed it before selling it.

100_5015.jpg

Glad to see you on the boards. My brother in law should have bought that car. Pictures do not do it justice.

Wilk95GT

Non-SVT Poster
Established Member
Took a bunch of pictures the other night after cleaning up the 95'....

zwxrwk.jpg

16l0hmg.jpg

30m3f39.jpg

vyqzr9.jpg

xq9lpv.jpg

t9t7if.jpg

5n7ny8.jpg

Oh, and this one.... she "thinks" she's gonna get this car when she can drive.... WHAT!!!???!!!
onz0y.jpg

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Well, after 3 and a half years of being without an SN95 Cobra, I can finally contribute to this thread again. Picked her up about a week and a half ago. It's a black on saddle '97 with 79k miles, gears and springs. Already installed shorty antenna, MRT hood struts and Cobra grill badge (after I took the pic). I'll snap some more after a wash, clay bar and wax later this week.

photo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread