Official Nor Cal Cobra Sighting

dlt85

Established Member
not a cobra, but saw a black s351 sn95 saleen at rivermark plaza in Santa Clara. Only the second time i have seen one in person. Really nice!!!

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
sndmn_2000 said:
Its actually mystichrome if thats the one iam thinking of

Nope, it was a Sonic Blue.

The guy with the Mystichrome is one of my close friends. He and I were both there last night in our cars. I was the guy with Silver Coupe.

sndmn_2000

Next is a Vette
Established Member
PWORLDSTANG said:
Nope, it was a Sonic Blue.

The guy with the Mystichrome is one of my close friends. He and I were both there last night in our cars. I was the guy with Silver Coupe.

Oh yeah, that was you and Brandon. Cool :rockon:

sndmn_2000

Next is a Vette
Established Member
PWORLDSTANG said:
Yea, we both have the same name and both drive Cobras :coolman: Lol

...But It was coo meeting you.

Your car sounds mean BTW.

Thanks, the rear came loose when i got on it. I got lucky no cops were there.

RixSikcobra04

PWORLDSTANG said:
I just saw the same Redfire Coupe that I mentioned on the first page. This is the second time I saw it and is just about in the exact same area. It was parked in the Deer Valley Plaza parking lot. The owner got in and started it up. Didn't get a chance to stop and talk though. It had exhaust, and had a front grill emblem that said "SVT".. anyone here?..

I saw that Cobra near the Home Depot in Antioch....Redfire with SVT on the front.

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
9Venom9 said:
Naw he is a good freind of mine... but I know one that has been sitting at Apex for the last 9 months.. :fm: :fm:
Apex?
How did Mike treat you?
:read:
Pretty well.
Just some issues I don't have a warm fuzzy feeling about Craig.
Jeff

Last edited:

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
Zinc03Cobra said:
saw a screaming yellow at the light of Fairoaks and Watt Avenue a few days ago... Think it might have been Rob... unsure though.

Saw a Zinc Yellow at the corner of Fair Oaks and Watt ave. a few days ago. I know it was Lex, cuz his Term is lower than a casket! :coolman:

I saw you, seeing me brotha! :rockon:

RixSikcobra04

I saw another one just now in Walnut Creek. It was a 03/04 Vert with a styling bar...Looked pretty nice. It was black with what looked like fr500's.:coolman:
I have a bar in my garage but have never put it on, maybe I should:idea:

707RIDAH

Established Member
Saw a red Terminator with license plate that read quikhu on the 680 Bridge in Benicia the other day. sounded really nice. Almost as good as mine:-D

M4RKz_SVT

I own the Redfire Cobra with "SVT" emblem in the front. I just registered today but i have been reading the website for a few years now.
I live in Antioch, and i've seen quite a few terminators ever since i moved back 2 months ago from college. I just saw a Yellow cobra on lone tree way last night at around 12:30 AM - 1 AM going towards DVHS. And i've seen a Mystichrome Cobra a couple of weeks back on lone tree way also and i managed to pull up to him and give him a thumbs up. Also a black terminator with black rims on deer valley road couple of weeks back. I used to know a guy with a Black Cobra with "D12" on his liscence plates 2-3 years back.. but haven't bumped into him lately, maybe he moved ??
But anyways, if any of you guys catch me on the road, don't hesitate to give me a rev.

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
M4RKz_SVT said:
I own the Redfire Cobra with "SVT" emblem in the front. I just registered today but i have been reading the website for a few years now.
I live in Antioch, and i've seen quite a few terminators ever since i moved back 2 months ago from college. I just saw a Yellow cobra on lone tree way last night at around 12:30 AM - 1 AM going towards DVHS. And i've seen a Mystichrome Cobra a couple of weeks back on lone tree way also and i managed to pull up to him and give him a thumbs up. Also a black terminator with black rims on deer valley road couple of weeks back. I used to know a guy with a Black Cobra with "D12" on his liscence plates 2-3 years back.. but haven't bumped into him lately, maybe he moved ??
But anyways, if any of you guys catch me on the road, don't hesitate to give me a rev.

I've seen you around a town few times. I came up behind you and revved at you right next to Antioch High about a month back. I'm pretty sure you heard me, but not sure If you saw me though.

I know both the Guy with the Mystichrome, and the guy with the "D12BEAT" plates. They're both coo. One just signed up yesterday, and I don't think the other ever posts.

But welcome to the site, officially. I drive an 04 Silver Coupe. Throw a rev if you see me.

:beer:

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
Saw a silver vert heading west on Elk Grove Blvd. a few weeks ago I think its the same one I saw a month earlier. Had Arizona plates.

Users who are viewing this thread