Official Nor Cal Cobra Sighting

dlt85

Established Member
White Termi parked on Golden Gate in front of USF. I told my GF i wanted that and she was all "you already have a cobra". Girls just don't understand sometimes....

RixSikcobra04

PWORLDSTANG said:
Oh yea, I saw a Torch Red Vert parked outside of 24 Hour Fitness in Pittsburg last week. It had a "CaliforniaFords.com" decal going across either the front or back winshield (can't remember which one). It also had a Fire Fighter license plate frame.

I also heard it was pretty damn fast ...:burnout:

Anyone here?

That'd be me.:beer:

My GF lives in Antioch, I'm out there all the time. The CaFords sticker is on the small, rear-side window...I also have a large silver "Cobra" across the front windshield(kinda like Saleen). I heard it's pretty fast, too;-) :burnout:

Last edited by a moderator:

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
:beer:

I was a little off with the decals, but close enough. Lol. I was going to the gym and saw your car. It looks good!

So what exactly do you have done to it? I really want to know..

Yesterday, someone told me It had a built motor with a Whipple, and a 200 shot :eek: :eek: (I remember that specifically).

I found that hard to believe simply because of the fact that I heard it from someone else and not from the owner (you) personally. Are those mods accurate?..

RixSikcobra04

PWORLDSTANG said:
:beer:

I was a little off with the decals, but close enough. Lol. I was going to the gym and saw your car. It looks good!

So what exactly do you have done to it? I really want to know..

Yesterday, someone told me It had a built motor with a Whipple, and a 200 shot :eek: :eek: (I remember that specifically).

I found that hard to believe simply because of the fact that I heard it from someone else and not from the owner (you) personally. Are those mods accurate?..

Thanx for the props on my car, you know we ALL work hard on 'em.:beer:

Mods are: Steig III port, 2.8 upper/4# lower-idlers combo, Accufab TB, Comp custom cams: way-coolman: , SCT tune, KN cai, upgraded pistons/rods, FR500 heads, Bassani OR-X, Aerosport high flow fuel rails, 60#ers, KB BAP, Tr7 iridium plugs, Ford Racing Clutch, pro 50 shifter, IRS brace, BFG DR's, Saleen 18x9.5 rims, hmmmm what else?....oh, and yes, a nice big fat 200 shot of N20. I only use that when I know I'm gonna be cruisin' or racin'(110 octane). I usually only have the 150 jets in there during DD. I use about 3/4 of a can of Torco with every fill up. Get's expensive, but ya never know when you're gonna need that shot. Makes well over 500/500 on blower and over 700 on the spray. No Whipple though, I wanted one but didn't wanna spend 5 gs. Say "hi" if ya ever see me.:beer: I'm Rick btw.

I also saw a sonic blue at Sylvia's on Lone Tree. Nice, had FR500 rims.

BayareaSS

Established Member
RixSikCobra said:

Mods are: Steig III port, 2.8 upper/4# lower-idlers combo, Accufab TB, Comp custom cams: way-coolman: , SCT tune, KN cai, upgraded pistons/rods, FR500 heads, Bassani OR-X, Aerosport high flow fuel rails, 60#ers, KB BAP, Tr7 iridium plugs, Ford Racing Clutch, pro 50 shifter, IRS brace, BFG DR's, Saleen 18x9.5 rims, hmmmm what else?....oh, and yes, a nice big fat 200 shot of N20. I only use that when I know I'm gonna be cruisin' or racin'(110 octane). I usually only have the 150 jets in there during DD. I use about 3/4 of a can of Torco with every fill up. Get's expensive, but ya never know when you're gonna need that shot. Makes well over 500/500 on blower and over 700 on the spray. No Whipple though, I wanted one but didn't wanna spend 5 gs. Say "hi" if ya ever see me.:beer: I'm Rick btw.

We'll be seeing you this summer hopefully.....i'm friends with pworldstang and we love to cruise! Sounds like you car is nice :burnout:

I hope we run into a few cobras this summer!! But not yours....lol

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
RixSikCobra said:

Damn, so I heard right with the exception of the Whipple. ..I don't blame you on not wanting to spend 5G's for one. That's why a Ported Blower is probably in my near future too. But that's A LOT of mods! There wouldn't be any shame in losing to you. Lol.

BTW, I'm Brandon. I'll be sure to say wassup If I see you. I drive a Silver Metallic Cobra so throw a rev at me If you see me.

See you around :burnout:

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
I saw an 03-04 DSG Cobra this past Friday night in Hayward.

I also saw a Silver 03-04 Cobra this past Friday night in San Francisco on Broadway.

I heard exhaust on both of them. The Silver one looked lowered and had black rims (Maybe CCW's) with black bumper inserts. Anyone here?..

Last edited:

01strimbullitt

BYAH!
Established Member
the guy with the mystic in fairfield is a tech at the ford dealer...

ive seen sonic blue vert in suisun,mystic vert in fairfield, redfire coupe on ccw's in vacaville, 2 black 03's on travis afb, a silver metallic coupe in fairfield, me and another redfire coupe...

i also saw 2 (yeah thats right i said two!) comp orange verts in fairfield! skeet skeet skeet... im sure they werent the same cause one had stock chromies on it... and the other had black wheels with aftermarket exhaust...

Last edited:

P2K4

Established Member
I spotted a redfire cobra coupe at Ford of Fairfield where I work. It is 01 strimbullit's car. Nice car and it was nice meeting you. Sorry I didn't have enough time to chat with you. I was real busy on Friday.

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
I just saw the same Redfire Coupe that I mentioned on the first page. This is the second time I saw it and is just about in the exact same area. It was parked in the Deer Valley Plaza parking lot. The owner got in and started it up. Didn't get a chance to stop and talk though. It had exhaust, and had a front grill emblem that said "SVT".. anyone here?..

dlt85

Established Member
White 96-98 cobra driving up and down California street near CPMC by parker ave. while i was parked by the Starbucks. Made me think that I should have gotten white...

PWORLDSTANG

Bring 'Em Out
Established Member
Damn, I just saw another Redfire Coupe. This one isn't the one I posted about in the other two posts in this thread. Where are all of these Cobra's coming from??.. :shrug: :D

I saw it next to Antioch High. It had SS bumper Inserts and It looked like It had a big "COBRA" decal on the front winshield. I threw a rev, so he heard my exhaust and blower whine.. Someone here maybe??...

Impact 5.0

Established Member
CPViolation said:
Bet you don't like Comp orange ones either Craig..:D
Naw he is a good freind of mine... but I know one that has been sitting at Apex for the last 9 months.. :fm: :fm:

AUSTINSCOBRA

Established Member
I saw 2 Black Terminator Convertible today.. 1 by Fresh Choice parking lot @ So S.F. across the street from Tanforan. Then after that, 1 at Felton St. by Portola District, S.F... The one at South City looks pretty sweet...

I want a black one :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread