Official: Iowa/Neb Cruise 2009

Will you be attending

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TOWGUNNER

Established Member
i'm in

i'll be there and so will a few other cars from Sioux City. This is going rain or shine right? I would like for it because its the last cruise before I move to NC.

Black Sex

Established Member
If anyone coming from Marshalltown wants to meet up in Ames and then we could tool on down to meet up with Des Moines guys.

This would also be for the guys coming from the east and using 20 or 30.

- Ryan

If you guys come across on 20 and want to meet up with us in Sioux City and cruise down together that would be cool. We are all meeting up around 930 am. If you do drop me a PM and we can exchange numbers

Black Sex

Established Member
This cruise isnt limited to mustangs is it? My buddy has a mini show truck and i think he might cruise along

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member

I understand that this thread is about a cruise for vehicles. Being that it is in Iowa, I was just stating that I have done RAGBRAI(Registered Annual Great Bike Ride Across Iowa)twice. You should know about it because it's one of the largest organized bike rides in the world(In Iowa). Figured maybe some of you on here have riden it or would at least know about it.

Last edited:

Black_Noise

2003 Mercury Marauder
Established Member
Everyone in Iowa knows what Ragbrai is.... I was just caught off gaurd about someone talking about cruising iowa on a bicycle is the only way to go.... In a posting about a car cruise.

Black_Noise

2003 Mercury Marauder
Established Member
well I heard that it might be only me, or only 2 cars from marshalltown going now.... but I dont wana speak FOR them, just what I heard from a buddy.

TOWGUNNER

Established Member
how long is the cruise because I would like to get some video footage of all the cars driving in certain areas maybe make a vidoe of the cruise.

Users who are viewing this thread