Official Ford Service Out of Office Thread

FordService

Official Ford Service Rep
Established Member
Hi folks,

This is where I'll post any out of office notices, so you guys know where I've run off to. Please do not post any questions or concerns in this thread.

I'm going to be taking a little vacation for the next few days. I'll be heading out this evening and coming back next week. Not to fear, though! My awesome co-worker Crystal is going to check in on my PMs, so if you need anything, she'll help you. :)

I'll see you guys next week! :beer:

Ashley

FordService

Established Member
Hi everyone,

I'm going to be off celebrating the 4th by grilling burgers and lighting explosives. See you on Monday!

Ashley

FordService

Established Member
I will be out of the office for the next 4 days, guys. If you need me, I’ll be back on Wednesday. You can also contact one of my amazing colleagues via one of the links under my signature. Have a great weekend!

Deysha

FordService

Established Member
I will be out of the office tomorrow, guys. If you need me, I’ll be back on Thursday. :read: You can always contact one of my amazing colleagues via one of the links under my signature. Have a good one!

Deysha

FordService

Established Member
Hey, you guys!!!

I will be out of the office on Monday for Labor Day. I will return on Tuesday. I hope everyone has a fun and safe 3 day weekend. :banana:

Deysha

Users who are viewing this thread