Official exhaust Clip sticky.

Magnaflow Catted X + Magnaflow Cat Back.

This is my set-up. I don't really like how it has that cracking sound and it sounds kinda muffled. Anyone know of one that just flows like it's releasing everything and not all muffled and not raspy/cracking sounds?

Also how come it has this sound that sounds like someone is blowing bubbles underwater, if you know what I mean. I've noticed that on many Terminators despite what exhaust set-up they have.

Last edited:

ScareCrow

"Facts are stupid things"
Established Member
SurfingPhd , reason I say this is I tried this combo , o/r bassani x + slp loumouth I ( identical to stingers , just louder ) and it was obnoxious. Obnoxious volume , and it wasn't even that cool sounding loud , more like crouching down in your seat loud , loss of low end torque due to the straight through design of the set up , and the annoying rattle via the bassani piece. From what I've read , the magnaflow o/r x is the way to go when pairing up with resonator catback systems. Hope this helps.

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
Bassani catted X and Stingers??

Does anyone have a clip of this combo? I have Stingers with the stock midpipe and want to hear them with Bassani's catted X pipe. If not how about Stingers with Magnaflow's catted X pipe. Help me make up my mind... please! :coolman:

sonicobra500

Established Member
Well I dont have any clips of this combo yet, but I have the bassani catted x-pipe with the Stingers and its awesome!!!! Ill try to get one soon and hopefully youll agree with me on the great sound!!!!

10thAnnvCobra

Member MACA
Established Member
sonicobra500... Did you have the Stingers first and then add the Bassani catted X or did you install both at the same time? I want to know how the sound of the Stingers will change with the Bassani catted X. How about the drone at 2000 to 2300 rpm did it get better or worse? One more question, did you have to use MIL's?

I hope you can post a clip soon, I'd love to hear it!

Doesn't anyone have a clip of Stingers with Bassani's catted X or Magnaflow's catted X? :-D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread