Official Engagement Video

CobraMac

Established Member
My sister is a genius with making videos, so she made one for me of my engagement! As you guys saw from the video she made of me flying her in the helicopter to San Diego, she does an amazing job. She matched up pics and everything perfectly with the words to the song, so check it out and let us know what you think!!

[ame=http://vimeo.com/34940566]Brandon & Jenny's Engagement Video on Vimeo[/ame]

onebadsvt

Established Member
congrats, great video! had to struggle through the parts where you could hear taylor swifts annoying voice tho lol!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Congratulations Brandon! And that was a great video. I wish you both the very best and brightest future together. Was that your parents towards the end, after you proposed?

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Congratulations:beer:

It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.:eek::-D

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
This has to be the gayest crap I have ever seen. She will be cheating on you within 5 years.

JUST KIDDING! Nice video and she did a great job putting that together! Congrats and good luck!

CobraMac

Established Member
Thank you sooo much for the comments and congratulations guys!!

Congratulations Brandon! And that was a great video. I wish you both the very best and brightest future together. Was that your parents towards the end, after you proposed?

Thank you very much Bob!! And my parents were the ones who you saw crying and I had her parents show up there without my fiancee knowing and that is who came up and hugged us!!

Congrats!!! Now let's see that big rock you bought:D

Hahaha thanks man! Alrighty here you go:
photo2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread