~Official Deep Dish Cobra Wheels~

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Here the only picture with that set up that Erik took before he got the matching fronts.
DSCN3576.jpg

That looks way better.

dpotter

Established Member
As great as the pics are they look far better in person (as is with most wheel-shots). I'd also like to see an 18". Erik, as you stated in the other thread we should get some rolling shots/vid. They looked bad a$$ when you were slow rolling out of the lot yesterday.

BTW, I did get the MM squared away, thanks for the spacers. Now I need to get some good pics with the fatties!

For some reason the other thread gives me a C++ visual basic error and shuts down all my browsers...glad it's only that thread.

Last edited:

Epikmach

Established Member
I think the wheels, the car, & the pics look great!!!!

I used to have those same wheels in black on my 95 GT & I got the same response about how the stockers look better... I like the DD myself & its good to be different IMO....

Too many wheel snobs on this site. There are better looking wheels than stock 03/04 Cobra wheels out there.

DSCN2341.jpg

28d38a99.jpg

bb93ace4.jpg

Last edited:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
I think the wheels, the car, & the pics look great!!!!

I used to have those same wheels in black on my 95 GT & I got the same response about how the stockers look better... I like the DD myself & its good to be different IMO....
Dustin, these are the new ones, they are different than the ones you had.

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
I actually think the stock 17" x 10.5" polished or chrome wheels look the best on the Terminator - they just really fit the car.

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Thanks. This is the first I've seen of them. Maybe this manufacturer will get the hint and make '03 18's in both dd and OEM styles.

Users who are viewing this thread