Official Colt State Park Cruise/GTG Thread 6/25

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Gotta learn to take things at angles from now on and you'll be fine. Car looks great.

I have been taking corners on angles. There's a weird "ramp" to my Dad's drivway and I managed to catch the higher part just right coming in and out. The second time I went over there I learned how to avoid it.

Thanks for the compliment man!

termin8rdsg

Established Member
IMG00255.jpg

IMG00256.jpg

IMG00257.jpg

IMG00258.jpg

Nice stance, can't wait to see it in person. I'm in the process of putting my car back together.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
reality is any of the knock off brands OE, AFS etc are all going to have a cheap chroming process. It's just the way it is. with a little prep though, you'll be fine

Stance looks great btw...you'll just have to get used to driving a lowered car. Once you become aware of how low you are, it's real easy to avoid bumps and stuff. It took me a bit, but I haven't scraped in a real long time.

SVT03DAL

Established Member
reality is any of the knock off brands OE, AFS etc are all going to have a cheap chroming process. It's just the way it is. with a little prep though, you'll be fine

Stance looks great btw...you'll just have to get used to driving a lowered car. Once you become aware of how low you are, it's real easy to avoid bumps and stuff. It took me a bit, but I haven't scraped in a real long time.

Thanks man! Just when I thought I couldn't love my car anymore... I get her lowered with new wheels LOL! :dancenana:

By the way, we installed the springs with bottom ISOs only all around.

Last edited:

Postal Pimp

torque is my heroin....
Established Member
looks killer bro!!!!!!!! btw can you do a measurment so i can compare to mine... ive got the same springs but all iso's in.

SVT03DAL

Established Member
looks killer bro!!!!!!!! btw can you do a measurment so i can compare to mine... ive got the same springs but all iso's in.

2 fingers up front, almost 3 in the back between top of the tire and the fender...i think it's still settling though. I'll measure from the ground tomorrow and let you know.

Last edited:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Hey Mooch and Postal....sorry for the ranting last night...I was crazy heated when I called you guys.

No problem man:beer:

Hopefully it stops raining by the time this meet comes around.:bored:

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Yea no shite! At least the grass is nice and green and the plants all look great in my yard. I hate when everything burns out and the weeds run amok.

NEWSFLASH: My Aunt has agreed to shoot some video of the cruise and GTG!! She is pretty handy with the video editor software and I expect her to have a cool little video of the event which I will post on YouTube once it is completed.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Yea no shite! At least the grass is nice and green and the plants all look great in my yard. I hate when everything burns out and the weeds run amok.

NEWSFLASH: My Aunt has agreed to shoot some video of the cruise and GTG!! She is pretty handy with the video editor software and I expect her to have a cool little video of the event which I will post on YouTube once it is completed.

I'll be taking autographs at the show.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I'm getting a little ancy about the t-shirts...just over a month from the event. I want to make sure he has enough time to print them etc...

I am too, but I talked to SALEENrep on Monday about it and he said he should, HOPEFULLY have the ordering thread up sometime this week if Dave(tshirt guy) keeps his word.

Users who are viewing this thread