Official Colt State Park Cruise/GTG Thread 6/25

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I just ordered my new wheels/tires! I decided that I would go with the staggered chrome saleen reps 275's in front and 285's in rear through American Muscle. I couldn't pass up the deal and I've always wanted chrome saleens. They should be here on friday...can't wait to see how the car looks with the new springs and wheels/tires!! Yeehaw!

Should look good! You're gonna eventually want some wider meats out back though:rockon:

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Should look good! You're gonna eventually want some wider meats out back though:rockon:

Cash flow wouldn't allow anything over 285 at the moment (didn't want to get the Wife pissed at me). However with the rear rims being 18x10, I would like to eventually upgrade to 305s or 315s (if they will fit properly on the rim). I think 305 is the biggest you'd want to go on an
18x10 but I could be wrong?

Last edited:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Cash flow wouldn't allow anything over 285 at the moment (didn't want to get the Wife pissed at me). However with the rear rims being 18x10, I would like to eventually upgrade to 305s or 315s (if they will fit properly on the rim). I think 305 is the biggest you'd want to go on an
You should tell her that she can go buy another Coach purse:thumbsup:

I'm not quite sure of the 'biggest' you can go on a 10, i'd assume 315 before it just looks weird haha. I have 295 BFG's on mine and they fit perfect!

2001CobraDan

Established Member
Dude, I think I may have hurt the motor in the cobra! I'm getting rod knock like an s.o.b! Really dont know what to do at this point, probably going to have to rebuild the bottom end..... hope to get it up and running before colt state.

massmustang02

I hate Wrist Pins
Established Member

You can fit a 315

f2hatch

Established Member
315's on my AFS replicas
spacers011.jpg

SVT03DAL

Established Member
Hey guys... there's a good chance that my Aunt might be filming some clips of our cruise and ultimate meet at CSP. She's very good with the camera and video editing software. I am hoping she can put together a 5-10 minute clip of the event to post on YouTube. She hasn't confirmed that she can make it yet but when she does, I will let you all know.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Hey guys... there's a good chance that my Aunt might be filming some clips of our cruise and ultimate meet at CSP. She's very good with the camera and video editing software. I am hoping she can put together a 5-10 minute clip of the event to post on YouTube. She hasn't confirmed that she can make it yet but when she does, I will let you all know.

Sweeetttt!!

Users who are viewing this thread