Official "Black Ebony" Picture Thread!

Dusten

Established Member
Thank you! :thumbsup:

Yeap some vehicles just look better stock. Seeing as how we drive trucks that are still made to put in work they look good with a little ground clearance, and some gap in the fenderwells. Kind of like a stock C6Z looks good, and slamming it with stock wheels, and putting a honeycomb grill on its lower grill would detract from its attractive stock looks.

I guess I didnt buy the L for it to be a work truck, thats what my other truck is for.

Dusten

Established Member
some new pictures, cleaned up and de-stickered completley
DSC03667.jpg

DSC03668.jpg

DSC03669.jpg

DSC03671.jpg

atrainsgt

Established Member
Who is the girl? I must say I'm jealous! Nice looking Lightning too, from what I saw of it, which wasn't much haha!

Buckachow

KACHOW
Established Member
Who is the girl? I must say I'm jealous! Nice looking Lightning too, from what I saw of it, which wasn't much haha!

Thanks

The girl is my girl friend, she drives a 99 cobra with a vortech. I will get some pics of her and the cobra from my home computer

Buckachow

KACHOW
Established Member
Nice rides. She doesn't look too happy though. :poke: :thumbsup:
She doesnt like the L

lol jk, it was hella hot that day. She wasnt too happy about modeling the black vehicles

Here is some pics of the L and Cobra and her

100_3622.jpg

100_3621.jpg

100_3620.jpg

100_3619.jpg

Last edited:

atrainsgt

Established Member
Very very nice! You are a lucky guy. It's a real challenge to find a decent looking, let alone pretty girl that likes cars. I'm still in search haha.

Buckachow

KACHOW
Established Member
Very very nice! You are a lucky guy. It's a real challenge to find a decent looking, let alone pretty girl that likes cars. I'm still in search haha.

Yeah I had been looking a long time, idk how I got so lucky, best part is she isnt afraid to wrench on either one of them. Have to see If I can find the pics of her swapping her mid pipe on the cobra

Jroc

Established Member
She doesnt like the L

lol jk, it was hella hot that day. She wasnt too happy about modeling the black vehicles

Here is some pics of the L and Cobra and her

100_3622.jpg

100_3621.jpg

100_3620.jpg

100_3619.jpg

She looks white to me big pimpin. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread