Official "Black Ebony" Picture Thread!

GoTime

BooWho?
Established Member
Such a nice truck pit.:beer:

Photo Gallery.......................Website.........................Modifications
sig07new.jpg

Have a great day eh !___________________________________Dave

pitstain

I love appetizer samplers
Established Member
Such a nice truck pit.:beer:

Thanks bro :)

Those are almost a year old, time for some new ones Pit :poke:

LOL, well bring your crusty butt up to Carlisle this June, we will have the Lightning party in full force, and a 20'x20' tent, plus good times at the Holiday Inn after the show :beer:

You HAVE to meet Princess at least once in your life.....

3607393225_c1be56bcc1.jpg

Brickrocket

Established Member
Guess I'll get in on the fun. Been slacking on t3h intrawebs lately anyways.

A few old ones...

mmfs_fall06_01_z+2001_tribal_flame_ford_lightning+side_view.jpg

mmfs_fall06_02_z+2001_tribal_flame_ford_lightning+engine_bay.jpg

mmfs_fall06_11_z+2001_tribal_flame_ford_lightning+flames.jpg

And a few from several months back during the turbo build. It's almost ready...

4735_1158965623131_1497487243_30405886_4879721_n.jpg

4735_1159076745909_1497487243_30406275_2172135_n.jpg

4735_1158965663132_1497487243_30405887_6837121_n.jpg

BIG_SVT

Established Member
Guys after alot of back and forth I finally put on the HRE's on my truck. A big, huge thanks to GUY over at HRE, who took real good care of me. :)

Specs:
HRE 997R's
22x9.5
22x12
Brushed Center
Chrome Lip

Rubber:
Pirelli PZero
285/30/22
335/25/22

Suspension:
3/5 Drop
Hotchkis TVS kit
Belltech Hangers
Removed Isolators

Lightning_11.jpg

Lightning_8.jpg

Lightning_7.jpg

Lightning_6.jpg

Lightning_4.jpg

Lightning_5.jpg

Lightning_12.jpg

Lightning_3-1.jpg

Lightning_2-1.jpg

Lightning_1-1.jpg

Jroc

Established Member
^So should your stupid looking stickers, I wannabe a Cobra R hood, and **** who like to drop their rides while still sitting stock.

I mean for real dropping a vehicle and leaving the stock wheels on it looks pretty damn stupid. Whether you drive Civic, Eclipse, Supra, Mustang in any forum, Camaro, Corvette in an forum, Silverado, or MF'in Ford Lightning if you drop it, and leave it sitting stock you look like a ricer bitch who's too stupid to realize that him slamming his vehicle on stock wheels doesn't make him look good, it makes him look like a cheap **** who can't afford nothing more than to throw some cheap ass springs under his shit.

Last edited:

Dusten

Established Member
^So should your stupid looking stickers, I wannabe a Cobra R hood, and **** who like to drop their rides while still sitting stock.

I mean for real dropping a vehicle and leaving the stock wheels on it looks pretty damn stupid. Whether you drive Civic, Eclipse, Supra, Mustang in any forum, Camaro, Corvette in an forum, Silverado, or MF'in Ford Lightning if you drop it, and leave it sitting stock you look like a ricer bitch who's too stupid to realize that him slamming his vehicle on stock wheels doesn't make him look good, it makes him look like a cheap **** who can't afford nothing more than to throw some cheap ass springs under his shit.

you mean the stickers, hood and stock wheels on the truck I bought 4 days ago? You're right, between my busy military schedule, family life and a wedding i was in this weekend i have definetly had time to remove the stickers. I like stock wheels on the L though, albiet not the ones on my L. And the truck isn't lowered with springs, its shackles and spindles. And I didnt lower it. My last L was only lowered in the rear to level it out.
But you're right, I apologize. In honor of your tender pussy and all the sand you have in it, I will burn my truck to the ground when I get off my 24 hour shift in the morning. thanks for showing me the light.

Jroc

Established Member
you mean the stickers, hood and stock wheels on the truck I bought 4 days ago? You're right, between my busy military schedule, family life and a wedding i was in this weekend i have definetly had time to remove the stickers. I like stock wheels on the L though, albiet not the ones on my L. And the truck isn't lowered with springs, its shackles and spindles. And I didnt lower it. My last L was only lowered in the rear to level it out.
But you're right, I apologize. In honor of your tender pussy and all the sand you have in it, I will burn my truck to the ground when I get off my 24 hour shift in the morning. thanks for showing me the light.

Yeah I mean the truck that your sitting here flaunting on SVTP like you've got some shit. Still a major improvement over that silver 03/04 you were flaunting the other day that was dropped sitting stock with that ugly chrome, honey mesh(or whatever its call) grill on it. I like stock wheels too albeit on trucks with stock ride heights because I infact love the look of a bone stock L. Its a truck, and I appreciate the fact that I can get in the dirt, and not have to worry about shit with it or have it bother me. Yeah I figured your truck was most likely not dropped with springs, but you don't drop Civic, Eclipses, Supra's, Mustangs, Camaro or Corvettes with Snackles, and rarely do you see it done with spindles.
No need to apologize to me. I keep my pussy clean, and smelling good. There is no sand in it. Just because you can't keep stuff out your asshole doesn't mean I have the same problem with my pussy.

Dusten

Established Member
Yeah I mean the truck that your sitting here flaunting on SVTP like you've got some shit. Still a major improvement over that silver 03/04 you were flaunting the other day that was dropped sitting stock with that ugly chrome, honey mesh(or whatever its call) grill on it. I like stock wheels too albeit on trucks with stock ride heights because I infact love the look of a bone stock L. Its a truck, and I appreciate the fact that I can get in the dirt, and not have to worry about shit with it or have it bother me. Yeah I figured your truck was most likely not dropped with springs, but you don't drop Civic, Eclipses, Supra's, Mustangs, Camaro or Corvettes with Snackles, and rarely do you see it done with spindles.
No need to apologize to me. I keep my pussy clean, and smelling good. There is no sand in it. Just because you can't keep stuff out your asshole doesn't mean I have the same problem with my pussy.

Sitting stock? You're criticizing me, for flaunting a Silver 04 with nothing cosmetic but grills, and shackles, and you are flaunting a truck that is 100% stock? You sir are amazing.

Jroc

Established Member
Sitting stock? You're criticizing me, for flaunting a Silver 04 with nothing cosmetic but grills, and shackles, and you are flaunting a truck that is 100% stock? You sir are amazing.

Thank you! :thumbsup:

Yeap some vehicles just look better stock. Seeing as how we drive trucks that are still made to put in work they look good with a little ground clearance, and some gap in the fenderwells. Kind of like a stock C6Z looks good, and slamming it with stock wheels, and putting a honeycomb grill on its lower grill would detract from its attractive stock looks.

Users who are viewing this thread