Official Announcement-Terminator/GT500 Shootout Class Featured at NMRA Spring Break

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Terminator/GT500 Shootout Class Featured at NMRA Spring Break Shootout Season Opening Event

The Terminator / GT500 rivalry goes back many years and is as heated today as never before! If you’re a Terminator or GT500 enthusiast then you won’t want to miss the Nitto Tire sponsored NMRA season opener, which will take place at Bradenton Motorsports Park the weekend of March 5-8, 2015. It’s only fitting that the #1 all-Ford Motorsport show in the U.S. plays host to this speed-infused celebration.

VMP Superchargers has stepped up once again to sponsor the Terminator/GT500 Shootout class that brings together some of the quickest Cobras and GT500s in the U.S. for a winner take all format at this special event. Each Terminator/GT500 Shootout participant will also receive a free entry into Saturday’s True Street class (must fit True Street rules) for even more chances to win.

Terminator / GT500 class purse:

• $500 Win + Contingency + Acrylic Award
• $200 R/U + Contingency + Plaque
• $100 Semis
• $50 Quarters

There are additional special features of the VMP Superchargers Terminator / GT500 Shootout. There will be special plaques for the fastest runs. An award will be given away to each of the competitors who run closest to 9, 10, 11, and 12 seconds! There will also be 10 special outstanding achievement awards given away to top performers at the event.

For Terminator / GT500 Shootout class rules or questions, please email Jim at [email protected] or call him at 636 219-2674. For more information on VMP Superchargers please log on to www.VMPtuning.com. For more information on the NMRA Florida event log on to www.NMRAdigital.com/FL or call 714-444-2426.

Blue GT500 Wheels Up.jpeg

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
i wonder how my boss would feel about me taking off about three weeks to drive out there... hmmm somehow I doubt it lol

have fun, and go terminators!

it is great to see you guys putting on this event :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread